jeeptrek 23.5 invitation process has begun

V

• Platinum Member

Previous jeeptrek attendees are considering applications for the first of two jeeptrek events this year. Each has three votes to cast, some have been cast already. If you want to apply for the event in Wales 18-22 May 2023 register at https://jeeptrek.rocks/login/

An invitation to attend is our way of rewarding those that have made a positive contribution to the UK Jeep community. Previous attendees will be looking for applicants that have:

• Demonstrated a willingness to help others either on club forums or in person
  • Organised or planned a member event or being part of the volunteer crew for a club event
  • Safely organised the recovery of other drivers or someone that usually helps with recoveries
  • Led a green lane tour or someone that helps with route planning and/or recces
  • A skill set that is particularly relevant to the event
  • Enthusiasm, friendliness or just being a good person to have along

You may have already been asked in person by an attendee to apply which means that your contribution has already been noticed.

If you want to apply for the event in Wales 18-22 May 2023 register at https://jeeptrek.rocks/login/

Alternatively, if you wish to nominate one or more Jeepers, ask them first, then send me a PM through JOC or email vince@jeeptrek.rocks

The second event this year will be a 4-day coast-to-coast green lane trip across northern England. The first group will be East-West, the second group 4 days later will be West-East. The dates have not been set but are likely to be in July.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member

URGENT , Jeep Trekkers.

Come on folks 'Round 2 Voting ' closes at midnight. Its neck and neck, if you haven't voted yet !  🖕 🤠

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

@V I had a reminder re Jeeptrek 23.5.  I did reply previously, but have just tried again.  Can you let me know if you have the reply now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi Jeep Trekkers 23. 

I have placed a post on the JT website asking for your breakfast needs. A prompt reply would be appreciated even if you do not want any!

Happy Jeeping, see you soon! 😃

• Like 2