Draught excluders

Surfer

• Platinum Member

I have two sets of draught excluders that will fit a 2014 onwards Jeep Cherokee.  One has never been used and the other may need the sticky tape for the front excluders.

Not asking for any money so guess what, they are free, but a donation to a charity or even this forum would be nice.  Collection or "buyer" to arrange courier. We are in Worcester area.

• 2 months later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi Surfer, I'm sorry they are no good for me but can you help me please? I think you mean the things that fit along the front edge of the door window (stick out pieces of clear plastic) so that one can open the window but get some wind/mud flying protection. I have tried to buy these for my YJ without success. I suspect the reason maybe that my English searches are useless in USA. Do you know what the Americans call them ?

Would it be possible to modify yours? Picture?

Thanks

• Platinum Member

Either draught excluders,  wind deflectors or air deflectors?  I am not sure if they can be modified although they may fit as they are the stick on type.  I doubt if they will fit the YJ.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
9 hours ago, digger said:

Hi Surfer, I'm sorry they are no good for me but can you help me please? I think you mean the things that fit along the front edge of the door window (stick out pieces of clear plastic) so that one can open the window but get some wind/mud flying protection. I have tried to buy these for my YJ without success. I suspect the reason maybe that my English searches are useless in USA. Do you know what the Americans call them ?

Would it be possible to modify yours? Picture?

Thanks

These fit the bill?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Glad you got sorted.  Still looking for a home for the wind or draught excluders I have still boxed and brand new.  😀