Cars & Coffee Morning - Sat 4th Feb 2023 - Unity Automotive

Volant165

Cars & Coffee Morning - Sat 4th Feb 2023 - Unity Automotive   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who is up for joining us for Cars & Coffee morning on Saturday 4th Feb at Unity Automotive?

• Totally ... count me in! 😀
    • Oh no ... I'm busy that day ☹️
  2. 2. What would you like most from a cars & coffee morning?

• A trained Jeep team on hand to help with technical questions & issues
    • To see the latest Jeep range on display
    • Time to chat with fellow jeepers
    • All of the above

• Platinum Member

I will remember to dress warmly and wear socks. Last year I was under the impression we were having an early Spring, and I almost frozen outside 😁

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, Raakhee said:

I will remember to dress warmly and wear socks. Last year I was under the impression we were having an early Spring, and I almost frozen outside 😁

So you used to dress poorly at all occasions, not just when greenlaning? 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

• Platinum Member

As I'm new to being an owner/the group, can you post the address of where the meet will be please ?

• Platinum Member

More details re: timings will be released shortly so watch this space!

Look forward to seeing everyone soon!

Mrs O 

Unity always put on a good event for us. Great dealership and definitely worth a visit.

As a dealer, they definitely have one of the best, if not the best team to support the brand. 

Do you support this event if you’re able, as it’s always a two-way thing,they support us if we support them! 

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Apologies- i would love to attend as i do most times but im due on nights that weekend..

Its a great morning out with like minded people!

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
On 06/01/2023 at 19:01, Raakhee said:

Hi Raakee, I ' ve just the thing for you. I was given one for Christmas thinking of driving with roof off (when I get time to finish the hardtop lifter) regardless. Its absolutely brilliant. Its a Milwaukee M12  heated Gilet. Absolutely brilliant!  😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, digger said:

Hi Raakee, I ' ve just the thing for you. I was given one for Christmas thinking of driving with roof off (when I get time to finish the hardtop lifter) regardless. Its absolutely brilliant. Its a Milwaukee M12  heated Gilet. Absolutely brilliant!  😀

Milwaukee 😁 I worked for Stanley Black & Decker and Milwaukee was their competitor. But, I'm good. I will wear a few layers of clothing. Learned my lesson from last year 🥶

Edited by Raakhee
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

You are invited to join us at Unity Automotive Jeep for a Cars & Coffee morning from 9:30am to 1:30pm on Saturday 4th February 2023! 

Address: Banbury Road, Kidlington, OX5 1JH

We are welcoming all Jeep Owners Club members, Jeep owners & Jeep fans to a completely relaxed morning where you can meet fellow Jeep owners & enthusiasts to discuss everything Jeep over a coffee with breakfast/ brunch kindly provided by Unity (vendor TBC).

We will be on hand for you to ask any technical questions about your Jeep as well as the current range on display. 

For those of you who have an older special Jeep model then please feel free to park it front of house for all to see - as this morning is about Jeep old & new.

We'd love to see you there so please spread the world amongst the Jeep fam!  

9D2AE383-F6EA-41BC-AE98-BF86403D93FD.png

• Like 3

• Platinum Member
On 07/01/2023 at 23:23, Chrisby said:

Unity always put on a good event for us. Great dealership and definitely worth a visit.

As a dealer, they definitely have one of the best, if not the best team to support the brand. 

Do you support this event if you’re able, as it’s always a two-way thing,they support us if we support them! 

I will definitely second that after an experience with a Jeep dealer a lot closer to us.  I have forgotten his name, but their Jeep technician has to be one of the best in the UK!

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Hi everyone,

I have some super exciting news ...

at the cars & coffee event next Saturday you'll be able to take a look at the new, as yet unseen Grand Cherokee! How amazing is that! 

It’s going to be a great morning where Jeep owners & Jeep fans can meet fellow enthusiasts & members of the Jeep community to discuss everything Jeep over a coffee with breakfast (bacon baps etc) kindly provided by Unity. 

I’m very much looking forward to it!

If you're planning on attending please let me know so I have a rough idea of numbers. 

Mrs Volant (Lou) 

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

Hi Lou, with luck I should be able to come now. 'Mud Dodger' has kindly offered to give me a lift in his new KL.

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

No point looking if you cannot afford the new Jeep GC as much as you would like it especially if it is an EV.  LOL!  🤣