Brand new Winchmax winch and mounting - now sold to the very nice Spookie the Aardvark!

Fourpot

• Platinum Member

For sale here is a Winchmax winch - 13,500 lbs. Has a cable controller and remote controllers too. 25mm x 10m Armourline rope (not fitted yet) a hook, and a cover. I have fitted the control unit to the top of the winch and wired it up. It just needs the fat cables plugging into your Jeep.

The mounting thing is a Winchmax Moible Winch Mount (up to 13,500lbs) product that goes into a 2" hitch receiver. I have 2" hitch receivers on both my front and rear bumpers, so my plan was to put power cables to each end of the Jeep and use some suitable plugs to just plug it into which ever end I wanted it. I could then winch from either the front or the rear, and I don't have to have the winch on the Jeep all the time. I could carry it in the back of the Jeep until I needed it. 

Anyway... The winch is the best part of £500 new and the Winch Mount about £90.

Yours for £350 for the lot. I'd be reluctant to split the two items,  but as a last resort - £300 the winch and £50 the Winch Mount.

Buyer collects (or organises courier) as it is quite heavy (although easily picked up and carried all together).

winch whole.jpg

winch front.jpg

winch close.jpg

winch fairlead.jpg

mount.jpg

spec.jpg

remotes.jpg

control cable.jpg

hook.jpg

rope.jpg

Edited by Fourpot

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Hi Fourpot, that is exactly the set up i was looking to do for my WG, already have 2" hitch recievers front and back, so would be very interested in what you have for sale. Where abouts in the country are you? 

• Platinum Member
14 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Hi Fourpot, that is exactly the set up i was looking to do for my WG, already have 2" hitch recievers front and back, so would be very interested in what you have for sale. Where abouts in the country are you? 

Hi Mate,

Nantwich, South Cheshire. 

I am also due to travel to Gosport on 9th December, so could make a minor detour or meet up en route (I'll be going M6, M6 toll, M40, A34, M3, M27)

Returning evening of 11th.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Gosport sounds good mate as i live in Portsmouth so maybe we can meet up and sort it out 👍👍👍

• Platinum Member
11 minutes ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Gosport sounds good mate as i live in Portsmouth so maybe we can meet up and sort it out 👍👍👍

Cool, I'll be staying at the Travel Lodge in Gosport, so could meet up somewhere handy off the M27, say The Cams Mill north of Fareham?

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Sounds good to me mate, know where that is 👍👍👍👍 we can arrange a time closer to the date 👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi mate, I've tried to send you my mobile number, but system says you can't receive messages?  I'll be Fareham by about 4pm.  Don;t know if you are able to send me a message with your number?

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Hiya mate sorry been really busy, my number is 07539 943300 i work in Tidworth do usually passing fareham about 1730, happy to arrange a place to meet if it's convenient with you

Cheers 

Chris. 

• Platinum Member

Cool,

I’ll wait at the Cams Mill around 17.30. I’ve no rush to get to hotel in Gosport and may well eat at the Cams Mill.

I’ll text you so you have my number.

I look forward to seeing you.

cheers

• Fourpot changed the title to Brand new Winchmax winch and mounting - now sold to the very nice Spookie the Aardvark!