More tyres for sale soon!!!

digger

• Platinum Member

I will be selling the tyres I currently have on my YJ after Aldermarston. I've put this post on now so that interested parties can take a look at them  there if they wish!

The tyres are  Maxxis Bighorn 764s size 31 X 10.50 x 15". The spare is unused from new and has 16mm of tread. The 4 on the car have 13mm of tread currently and have done about 5000 miles plus events. They are undamaged at present.  New price is around £150 a piece. I shall be offering the 5   for £350. Collection/post  whatever by arrangement.

I have had many makes of tyres including the 'big' names. These  tyres are the 2nd set of Maxxis I have had and I will be buying another 3rd set, but a larger size. This is because  in my experience they offer the best all round value for money. They wear well , are reasonably quiet on the road, have good wet road handling and are gr8 off road. Maybe its because Maxxis are a big manufacturer in motor sport!

Digger.

• Like 2