PlastiColour Update Sept 22

PlastiColor

It’s been two months since we became a Club Supporter and started to feature our Jeep accessories on the club web site.  The decision to supply our products via Amazon has proved successful and helped simplify the whole ordering process.  We are encouraged by the response to date and our thanks to those members who have purchase our products.

We’re currently working on some new items that we intend to share with you via the club forum to seek your feedback.  Also, Jim has invited me to attend the Aldermaston event on 6th November and for those of you who’ll also be there I look forward to meeting you.  John – Plasticolor-Europe.

• Like 4

On 08/09/2022 at 08:23, PlastiColor said:

It’s been two months since we became a Club Supporter and started to feature our Jeep accessories on the club web site.  The decision to supply our products via Amazon has proved successful and helped simplify the whole ordering process.  We are encouraged by the response to date and our thanks to those members who have purchase our products.

We’re currently working on some new items that we intend to share with you via the club forum to seek your feedback.  Also, Jim has invited me to attend the Aldermaston event on 6th November and for those of you who’ll also be there I look forward to meeting you.  John – Plasticolor-Europe.

Look forward to meeting you at Aldermaston!