Jeep app

Coojeebear

• VIP Member

If you bought brand new, it's download the app. Ask dealer to enable services and you should get an email link to register your Jeep from UCONNECT services like this below

636598215_Screenshot_20220902-020908_YahooMail.thumb.jpg.0ec17a4f6130ec3e6c05f06eb60d468c.jpg

If you bought second hand then you need to contact Jeep Customer Care and ask them to enable the services for you. You may need to provide a copy of the V5 certificate to prove ownership and a copy of ID. This is their email address: customerservicesengland@customercare.fcagroup.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• VIP Member
6 hours ago, Coojeebear said:

I bought new, but my dealer are a bunch of criminals. Can I ask any Jeep dealer to set it up?

I would say contact Jeep Customer Care and explain to them and they will enable the service

• VIP Member

I emailed Jeep on the email address @Raakhee provided.

I gave them my name, address, reg plate and VIN.

Had an email back last night asking for a copy of the V5 (exactly as Raakhee said).

Took a few photos of the V5 with my phone and sent them back via email last night.  Will keep you all posted!

I noticed in the app I downloaded though, it only has the Renegade and Compass in demo mode. I take it the Wrangler just appears like normal once the logins are sorted @Raakhee ?

Thanks again for posting all the info, I didn't even know this app was possible in the UK.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Overlander21 said:

I noticed in the app I downloaded though, it only has the Renegade and Compass in demo mode. I take it the Wrangler just appears like normal once the logins are sorted @Raakhee ?

Thanks again for posting all the info, I didn't even know this app was possible in the UK.

Yes I noted that the Wrangler was not listed.

I was specifically told by my criminal dealer that the app does not work in the UK. Some crap about licensing.

• Haha 2

Well it obviously is working on Raakhee's JL Rubicon, so it's either a feature dependant on manufacturing date or is model specific (Rubicon) or the Jeep dealer isn't up to speed with the latest on the products they sell.

On 02/09/2022 at 01:12, Raakhee said:

If you bought second hand then you need to contact Jeep Customer Care and ask them to enable the services for you. You may need to provide a copy of the V5 certificate to prove ownership and a copy of ID. This is their email addresscustomerservicesengland@customercare.fcagroup.com

• VIP Member
9 hours ago, V said:

Well it obviously is working on Raakhee's JL Rubicon, so it's either a feature dependant on manufacturing date or is model specific (Rubicon) or the Jeep dealer isn't up to speed with the latest on the products they sell.

The UCONNECT system is available for all models. 2021/2022 models need to use the Jeep app as I have.

I previously used the UCONNECT Live app for my 2019 Renegade. It's annoying that they change the app every other year.

@Coojeebear as you have bought brand new, you will be paying for a 5yr subscription rolled into your pricing. So, yes, it's available for you.

On 04/09/2022 at 01:22, Raakhee said:

@Coojeebear as you have bought brand new, you will be paying for a 5yr subscription rolled into your pricing. So, yes, it's available for you.

Thanks, how do I get this rolling?

• VIP Member
4 hours ago, Coojeebear said:

Thanks, how do I get this rolling?

1. Go to myuconnect.jeep.com

2. Create an account

3. Add your Jeep. VIN number required

4. Contact Jeep Customer Services via email: 

customerservicesengland@customercare.fcagroup.com

In the email (use the email address you signed up to myuconnect) tell them you want your Jeep associated with this uconnect account. You will need to provide a copy of the V5 and proof of ID.

5. Download the Jeep app

6. Use the same email you used for myuconnect to create an account

Once your Jeep is associated with the UCONNECT account it will appear on the app.

Alternatively you can contact the dealership and tell them to activate the service and an email will be sent to you from UCONNECT giving you instructions 

• Like 3

• VIP Member
2 hours ago, Coojeebear said:

Thanks!

I'm stuck on verifying my email. They're not sending a verify email. 😞

Check the spelling of the email registered. My autocorrect usually stitches me up. I believe Bixby takes pleasure in doing this. 

Edited by Raakhee
  • Haha 1

Hi Raakhee,

Thanks for all your guidance, I have a 2021 JL which had the original Uconnect App, I contacted customer services and they took copies of my documents and said they would reset my access. Unfortunately they have just reset access to the original App 😟. I have sent them another email and hopefully will be upgraded soon. 

I will let you all know what happens.

Ian 🙂

• Like 2

• VIP Member
44 minutes ago, Spike64 said:

Hi Raakhee,

Thanks for all your guidance, I have a 2021 JL which had the original Uconnect App, I contacted customer services and they took copies of my documents and said they would reset my access. Unfortunately they have just reset access to the original App 😟. I have sent them another email and hopefully will be upgraded soon. 

I will let you all know what happens.

Ian 🙂

Ask Jeep CS to associate your Jeep with your account.

• VIP Member

The Jeep CS rep that did something to enable my app ended their email with:

> Should not all services activate correctly,  we would like to ask you to contact your authorised Jeep dealer to have the software update TSB 08-067-22 carried out.

Which I'm guessing I must need as my app still won't talk to my Wrangler.

I can log in to the app now, which I couldn't do last week, but when I do I just get a picture of some city scape at the top of the app and blank screen at the bottom of the app.  If I go to Account > My Garage then I can see my Jeep listed, correct VIN etc, but no dice elsewhere in the app.

If I log in to https://myuconnect.jeep.com/gb/en/dashboard then I can see that I have 17x services with a green Active status next to them and 1x My Assistant also active.

I don't need to do anything in the Jeep do I? Pair via Bluetooth or enable something through the dash or unconnect in the vehicle?  If not, I'm guessing I just need this TSB installing though.

• VIP Member

I must admit that I am at a loss to understand this why anyone now seems to need an app for their Jeep. I don’t have one for my JK ……..it works just fine without it. I will admit I tried the U connect app for my renegade……..it tells me a load of crap that I don’t need, just because it can. I don’t bother with it. Yet another thing that tells me I don’t belong in this century 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

spookie the aardvark
2 hours ago, Overlander21 said:

> Should not all services activate correctly,  we would like to ask you to contact your authorised Jeep dealer to have the software update TSB 08-067-22 carried out.

I can log in to the app now, which I couldn't do last week, but when I do I just get a picture of some city scape at the top of the app and blank screen at the bottom of the app.  If I go to Account > My Garage then I can see my Jeep listed, correct VIN etc, but no dice elsewhere in the app.

If I log in to https://myuconnect.jeep.com/gb/en/dashboard then I can see that I have 17x services with a green Active status next to them and 1x My Assistant also active.

I don't need to do anything in the Jeep do I? Pair via Bluetooth or enable something through the dash or unconnect in the vehicle?  If not, I'm guessing I just need this TSB installing though.

Try sacrificing a goat on the bonnet 🐐🐐🐐🐐 might help 😆😆😆😆 bloody modern technology, Satan's work i tell you, BRING ME MY PITCHFORK. Think i am gonna join TimC in his happy century 😆😆😆😆👍👍👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• VIP Member
3 hours ago, Overlander21 said:

As long as your phone is paired to the Jeep the UCONNECT app should work. I suspect the Jeep is not connected to your UCONNECT account. You may have to go to the dealership and ask to check for any software updates.

• Like 1