Looking forward to the Summer Camp

ajsjl

• Platinum Member

Hey everyone. 

Looking forward to meeting those who are attending the camp next week. I’ve heard lots of good things about this site. Three days of Jeeping. So exciting. 

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

May an extra day or so for Summer Camps.
We are looking into running green lane trips around the lovely Wales countryside for those attending Summer Camp, could you please register your interests - 

A few of us will be arriving at the campsite on Monday afternoon so please post here when you will be arriving

• Platinum Member

Arrival on Monday, 5pm ish. Still working on Jeep this morning. Hope to be on my way by 1pm.

Leading lanes on Tuesday and Friday. Leaving after lanes on Friday.

• Platinum Member

Parts for Plan B Jeep that should have been here Saturday have just arrived - too late to engineer and install a fuel pump assembly.

Parts for Plan A Jeep couldn't be installed today due to how my ARB locker is installed. I had not noticed the problem in 16 years. Will bring parts and tools with me if the job has to be done this week. I would rather have my front locker operational for the event and take a chance on the parts that are worn. I'm running an hour late. Should be at camp ground for 6pm.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
14 hours ago, JimC said:

May an extra day or so for Summer Camps.
We are looking into running green lane trips around the lovely Wales countryside for those attending Summer Camp, could you please register your interests - 

A few of us will be arriving at the campsite on Monday afternoon so please post here when you will be arriving

We are arriving tomorrow early PM (hopefully) and will be around for the weekend (to explore the area and if weather allows catch up a sunset @ Rhossili Bay on Saturday) 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

We are driving over tomorrow (Tuesday) morning. We’ll arrive around 2 or 3 at the site.  Can’t wait to meet Everyone! Keeps all cleaned up and ready to get dirty. 

CB5AF205-5DE6-419F-B5E0-10368E811969.jpeg

• Like 1