15"BFG MT s for sale

digger

• Platinum Member

The tyres are  235/75/15 =  28" . Four of them were 'brand new' BFG KM2 and had been fitted prior to my last Jeep purchase.  The fifth one is an older but very similar pattern and had obviously been the spare which had been very little used.   The tread depth is around 13mm on the four and similar on the fifth. I think when new the tread depth is around 15mm.  I did about two years on them which was 2500 miles before changing them. I have kept them in the cool and dark  for spares but I need the room as you probably realise from the picture. I only want £250 cash  for them .

I live near Gloucester very close to the some main routes to camp and we may be able to meet. Other wise buyer collects or by mutual arrangement

IMG_1164 (1).JPG

IMG_1168 (1).JPG

IMG_1166.JPG

• Platinum Member

Hi Phil, did you have these on your YJ or was it a different one. I could be interested in these if they'll fit as my current Mickey Thompsons are pretty shot

• Platinum Member

Hi Tim, Yes they had just been put on the YJ when I bought it and I had them on it  for a few early events for me until I I had fitted the OME springs etc giving me a 2" lift so I took these off and put 31s on. 

The one on the top of the pile in the picture was the spare.

Edited by digger

• Platinum Member

Hi every one,

These are a very good set of 5 tyres going for a small fraction of their new cost. They have no damage and have had little use.  They will fit most stock plus  XJs,YJs,TJs etc with 15" wheels as far as I know. 

If they are not sold by after camp I will advertise else where for more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi Phil, I am interested in them to replace the 29/9.50r15s Mickey Thompson’s on my YJ……….however, I just don’t know when I could pick them up from you🤔

• Platinum Member

Hi Tim,  Thanks Tim, i'd much rather you have them than sell them on the open market.

I think V means ,what I call groupage, which is quite cheap, its just that they don't set off until  the truck is full. There is a groupage company in Avonmouth which serves Gloucester I think.

Having said that I might have a better idea. Roughly whereabouts do you live?

• Platinum Member

Hi Phil, well I’d prefer not to ship them. It’s not the cost, I just thought it would be nice to come over and see you, cadge a cup of tea and a chat 😉. I live near Milton Keynes. I maybe headed your direction ish next month but I’ll have no space in the Jeep for 5 tyres unfortunately.

• Platinum Member

Well,ok. You are welcome to pop over. It would be good to see you.  Bother!! I was in Milton Keynes a few weeks ago! Sod's law. Do you have a roof rack?

Time doesn't worry me ,as long as I know I've sold them. 

I might be able to get them to Banbury FOC. Would that help? 

I could meet you halfway if you like ? I know a good pub at Enstone?

Maybe better to speak on the phone, I'm 07806773751