JOC 10th Anniversary Summer Camp - Green Lanes Friday 19th August 2022. Poll For Those Attending.

JimC

JOC 10th Anniversary Summer Camp - Green Lanes Friday 19th August 2022  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to join JOC's 10th Anniversary Summer Camp Green Lanes event on the Friday 19th August 2022?

• Yes, we would like to participate the Green Lanes trip on Friday 19th August
    • No, we will not be participating

• Platinum Member

Just a quick poll for those attending JOC's 10th Anniversary Summer Camp so that we can get an idea of those who would like to go green laning on the Friday so for those attending could you register your preference.

Please only vote if you are attending Summer Camp.

Thank you

• JimC changed the title to JOC 10th Anniversary Summer Camp - Green Lanes Friday 19th August 2022. Poll For Those Attending.
  • Platinum Member

UPDATE - We are now trying to find out if there would be much interest in running a green lane event on Saturday 20th August so if you are interested then please do reply to this post.

No plans on routes yet but we have some great members who have local knowledge of the area so we can discuss this around the camp fire at Summer Camp.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Yes Friday (already offered to help and be 'tail end charlie' for a group.)

No Saturday - have to return home.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

I can only go out Saturday until 2pm latest. Have a 4hr drive home and It's not advisable I drive home in the dark.

But I'm OK for all of Friday.

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
Wildjeeper62

On my way to Wales this morning and driving back home on Saturday so yes for Green laning on Friday but not on Saturday for me.

Edited by Wildjeeper62
  • Like 2

• Platinum Member
54 minutes ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

On my way to Wales this morning and driving back home on Saturday so yes for Green laning on Friday but not on Saturday for me.

The same for @spookie the aardvarkand myself, travel today, Tuesday and Friday Greenlaning, home on Saturday. Got to get everything sorted out for our trip to the Lakes District the weekend after. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
3 hours ago, Wildjeeper62 said:

Hey Chris! I haven't been on this forum for literally years! How are you? I'll be coming to the event with Luke (7 now!) We'll be doing BikeParkWales tomorrow and then heading for the campsite. Looking forward to catching up.

Peter.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Steve and the Morrigan

Can’t do the Friday as my new tattoo sleeve starts but maybe Saturday- I live west wales so not camping for various reasons and been ages since did any off-roading ie since I was in Africa - that said I’ve had some work done on morrigan so hopefully she will be up for the Wednesday and Thursday and possibly Saturday - still to buy radio and only have tow rope and shackles still….. looking forward to meeting new friends and connections 😊🥳🎉

89BCFF2A-F3A6-4471-BEB9-D1EC83CD9F2F.jpeg

Edited by Steve and the Morrigan
Typo
  • Like 2

• Platinum Member

We will be travelling down in the morning, but will have to leave after Thursday and drive back home in the evening, as we had a family camp trip already planned leaving Friday morning. 

See you all there.