Returned from the Trailhawk's latest adventure..."Andorra the Jeep way"

Trailhawk

• Platinum Member

For my fan out there on the forum (you know who you are, don't be shy), here is the latest if not greatest Jeep Renegade campin' trailin' eatin' trip across the Pyrenees.

For those who can endure the full 4 mins at the end there is the link to the AirBNB we stayed in Andorra...only accessible by 4x4...what could be better for us Jeepers? And it was indeed a 4x4 track - no hire car hatchback is going to bother you here 😀.

Hope you enjoy!

TH

• Like 8

• Platinum Member

Top notch stuff as usual 😁👍. I am amazed how much gear and people you can get in two Renegades. We went camping last weekend…..in England, two people, two dogs, two nights and the JKUR was packed to the gunwales, including the roof rack! 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Member

Thanks TimC, 

Have to say, took some significant Tetris skills to squeeze everything in (including Mrs TH of course). Certainly could only manage 3 up in each Jeep - but we didn't skimp on creature comforts including beds and proper pillows!

20220625_131004.thumb.JPG.1ca795ec8bc2d2d2ece99f8e333fbef9.JPG

On 19/06/2022 at 11:37, Mike WK2 said:

Out of interest which antenna kit did you go for. Suffer with poor signal when I’m working in remote Scotland, so have been looking at them. 

But not a subject I know anything about and the price varies a lot. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Really very jealous, fantastic trip well done and thank you for sharing 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
20 hours ago, Caroline12 said:

Really very jealous, fantastic trip well done and thank you for sharing 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Thanks Caroline12...I was very jealous of your rock sliders after clonking down at the ramp at 2:44. No damage done but it didn't make a nice sound!!!

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Member

Thanks Digger, inspiration taken from these guys if you haven't already heard of them.. https://www.vibraction.org/

I'll buy the full roadbook but use the gpx route to work out the interesting bits and plan stops around them...sort of edited highlights to fit with my limited attention span 🙂

• Platinum Member
On 21/07/2022 at 18:08, Trailhawk said:

Thanks Caroline12...I was very jealous of your rock sliders after clonking down at the ramp at 2:44. No damage done but it didn't make a nice sound!!!

That doesn’t sound nice 😖😖😖 they were hard work to fit, but very worth while. 

• Platinum Member

Hi Trailhawk,

I would send you a private message but I can’t, so it will have to be on here. 

@spookie the aardvarkand myself are going to the Lake District camping for a week on the 27th Aug to 4th Sept In Daisy Duck.  
We wondered if you would like to meet up somewhere in the north and go off-roading for a day.
I don’t know if your on Facebook - Search for Caroline light, Yellow duck photo I don’t particularly want to put personal details on here, if you can understand that. 
Are you going to the JOC summer camp ?