10:00 Briefing then head out with someone familiar with the site

10:30 4x4 tuition

12:30 Lunch break

13:00 Charity Raffle

14:00 Recovery Training

16:00 Site Closes & Gates Locked

FRIDAY

10:00 Optional Green Lanes

Explore on your own or meet at Walters entrance road across from where check in was on the previous days.

Updates to follow

*Please note the site is in use by another group so do not enter the parking lot!

• Like 3

• Platinum Member
39 minutes ago, Deniz said:

Previously weekends were included to agenda? Is it removed? I'd like to come and confirm tomorrow 🙂

Hi Deniz,

Planning this year's summer camp was interrupted by an unexpected detour by myself in April and May while having some treatments. Available weekend dates had dried up. So, this year's Summer Camp is mid week. Having said that the site of this years event is at a 4000 acre venue with a lot on offer. Green lanes on Friday. Hope you can make it!

Jim

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Don’t worry if you forget water , but I don’t do food. 

Just thought I’d mention this , I will be bringing a quantity of bottled water which I will sell at a reasonable price with expenses taken out the rest will go to the charity . Also be doing cups tea and coffee if preferred. 
so if you have your own mug better still re hot drink. (Running out of cups) 

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

Hi Deniz,

I may be wrong here, but I think there are people staying on over the weekend.  If so,  some of whom may be open to another green lane or something.  its a lovely area, there are all sorts of things to do!  You could maybe put a post on asking folk  ''if they would be interested in...''.

I'm surprised relatively  few folk have replied to the poll  re green laning on Friday. My reasoning is that in previous camps such activities have had lots of interest. I wonder therefore if members have been busy and not realised there is a poll at all. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

I didn't know there was a poll for green laning? I have registered an interest and offered to help out.

There seems to be more than one thread running for '10th Anniversary Summer Camp' or stuff associated with it?

Unfortunately I cannot stay for the weekend, I have to return home Saturday morning to prepare for a weeks holiday starting Sunday.

SWMBO gets grumpy if I don't do my own packing! 

• Platinum Member

Hi Jerry, the poll is at the bottom of page 2. I think it just became lost amongst all the posts and a lot of folk, these mad days, are so busy they either don't look at all or just read the latest and miss what came before.

So, come on folks register your interest in green laning! 😃

• Platinum Member

Just another thought if anyone has any item suitable for a raffle prize please donate. All for charity 

ted 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

I'll find something Ted. Just remember to ask me for it or I might forget to give it to you!!

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Addition item for sale and 30 percent to the charity  .  £60.00 
Goodyear wrangler tyre , unused still in cover  245/17 R17 all terrain .

(no Wheel)
will bring to event if someone wants it , need to know by 0800 Tuesday. 

please reply if needed. 
Thankyou 

Ted 

A8C6342D-B147-43EC-94A9-31EA2E755DFB.jpeg

• Platinum Member

For all those attending Summer Camp, we are planning on offering organised green lane trips on the Friday and Saturday so if you are staying or can stay longer, then please could you register your interest here -

• Like 1

Hiya folks. Rhoda (505yak) here. I’m new to JoC so looking forward to meeting you all. Some of you may recognise my Jeep though 🙂 29F58A03-F435-413F-BCC3-4B0C93A727EA.thumb.jpeg.e27fafd58ee2bcb72c186d2d48cc4e81.jpeg

• Like 4

On 14/08/2022 at 11:59, tedthefed said:

Just another thought if anyone has any item suitable for a raffle prize please donate. All for charity 

ted 

Hiya. When I bought my Jeep from Steve Middleton it had a Brantz Rally Gizmo in it. I have removed it as I am trying to reduce electrics to get wet with the roof off! I’d hate it to go to waste so tried to give it back to Steve. With his blessing we would like to offer it for the raffle if you feel it is suitable?  Cheers. Rhoda. 

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, 505yak said:

Hiya. When I bought my Jeep from Steve Middleton it had a Brantz Rally Gizmo in it. I have removed it as I am trying to reduce electrics to get wet with the roof off! I’d hate it to go to waste so tried to give it back to Steve. With his blessing we would like to offer it for the raffle if you feel it is suitable?  Cheers. Rhoda.

Hi Rhonda
That would be great and thank you

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Steve and the Morrigan
7 hours ago, 505yak said:

Hiya folks. Rhoda (505yak) here. I’m new to JoC so looking forward to meeting you all. Some of you may recognise my Jeep though 🙂 29F58A03-F435-413F-BCC3-4B0C93A727EA.thumb.jpeg.e27fafd58ee2bcb72c186d2d48cc4e81.jpeg

Looking forward to meeting everyone too - beauty of a truck 👍💜

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
3 hours ago, 505yak said:

Sure thing! Thank you. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

What a great event and thank you to all those who attended.

Please could you post any videos, photos and event reports here - 

• JimC locked this topic