Jeep UK Filming With the JOC

Volant165

• Platinum Member

Dear All,

I have been contacted by Jeep HQ. They are putting together a short 5-7 minute video for their induction to the brand. Read below and let me know if you are interested. As with any filming agency that approaches us, you have to have flexible availability as when and where they shoot can be sprung in short notice.

"Our initial plans are to create a live show, with short video sections that feature members of the club. Our idea is that the Jeep Owners Club can show us the side of the brand that you only really know from immersing yourself into it. All the cute quirks and little things that make you smile, that only another Jeep owner would know.   

The video will be a 5–7 minute conversation, where the owner would share their experiences with their car(s) and the brand over the years, over a coffee, or two, or three!  The exact location for filming is to be confirmed but we envision it somewhere relaxed, informal, and intimate. We want to feature the owner's car, as well as Jeep’s current halo product where possible, to show how the brand today still embodies its true DNA.

So, what are we asking of you? We want to hear from your members their favourite Jeep story, that they’ve lived. Did they deliver their child in the front seat? Did they chauffeur their daughter to the wedding? Did they just have a bloody good time with their car as a youngster and didn’t want to let it go"

Let me know if you would like to participate! Respond BY 14 March. 

Jim O. 

• Like 4

• Platinum Member

You know how the best photos are often taken when the subject is unaware of the photographer shooting. I wonder if something like this is best done as a surprise at an event to capture Jeepers in a natural environment.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

They did this format in Berlin at Camp Jeep. Stewart and I got interviewed. 

I invited them to Slindon.

Action shots would be better but not sure if that is too late for their liking. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
6 minutes ago, Chris85 said:

Happy to be a part of this if needed. Pretty flexible with days also. 

Dm sent 

As a long term Jeep enthusiast (as a family), happy to take my part if needed and of course if the date fits 🙂 A couple of trips have been planned already. 

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Would be interested as well depending on when and where 👍👍👍

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

I'd be happy to share my adventures... again. Alice had a few seconds of fame on the Jeep Camp Digital Parade in 2020.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, Deniz said:

As a long term Jeep enthusiast (as a family), happy to take my part if needed and of course if the date fits 🙂 A couple of trips have been planned already. 

Thanks! DM sent. 

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, MGomes said:

Happy to be part of this - can be flexible with work (within reason)

Thanks! DM sent. 

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, spookie the aardvark said:

Would be interested as well depending on when and where 👍👍👍

Thanks! DM sent. 

• Platinum Member
23 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

I'd be happy to share my adventures... again. Alice had a few seconds of fame on the Jeep Camp Digital Parade in 2020.

Thanks! DM sent. 

• Platinum Member
16 hours ago, digger said:

If they are interested in the first Wrangler I'll help !

Hi Phil, sure! Email sent to ya.

Jim

• 2 months later...
Martin Stollery

I’ve only just read about this, am I too late? I can’t even tell if it’s this years notice. Let me know and I’ll fire up the Comanche.