Bosch EV6 four-hole injectors and connectors - to upgrade 4.0 engine

Fourpot

• Platinum Member

These are a set of six genuine Bosch EV6 four-hole injectors. These are a popular and well tried replacement for the stock EV1 single-hole injectors found in most 4.0 Jeeps. 

They have four small holes instead of just one larger one, which makes for a better and more efficient fuel spray pattern, giving better combustion.

I've taken them out of my 1998 XJ as it now has a much bigger engine that needs bigger injectors, but they were running perfectly and were refurbed and balanced before I put them in my original 4.0 engine.

The seals are in fine condition.

Included are the adapters to connect an EV1 loom to these EV6 injectors. The long one goes on no. 3, and is to clear the throttle cable bracket.

£30 (inc postage to mainland UK)

IMG_9328.jpg

plugs.jpg

IMG_9332.jpg

IMG_9338.jpg

• Platinum Member

i have a set similar to them to put in my WJ, do they make a lot of difference, i have been trying to get round to fitting them for a while. 

• Platinum Member
On 21/02/2022 at 13:58, frosty said:

i have a set similar to them to put in my WJ, do they make a lot of difference, i have been trying to get round to fitting them for a while. 

If your WJ has a stroker/ modified engine, then yes I think they will.  For a stock engine maybe they'd be too rich.

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, frosty said:

it is a Std 4.7 non HO. 

A V8?  If so, I've no idea. You'd need to research to see what others have achieved with your engine. The 24lb Mustang injectors would not have worked with a stock 4.0, only with the stroker.