FREE* up to four old 35x12.50R15 BFG KM

V

• Platinum Member

I am replacing my tyres next week assuming the new ones arrive at my tyre fitters. I have four 35x12.50R15 BF Goodrich KM mud terrain tyres that have 40,000 miles use and are about half worn with 8-10mm of tread. They are too old for continued road use but fine for modelling suspension modifications if your Jeep is on smaller tyres now.

*A deposit (by PayPal) of £10 per tyre is required to secure them.

The deposit will be refunded when you collect the tyre(s) in the agreed time frame.

If you fail to collect the tyre(s) within the agreed time frame, I will assume that you no longer want them and the deposit paid will become a non-refundable disposal charge.

If you have a YJ, TJ, XJ, ZJ on 15" wheel rims, these tyres will fit the OEM wheels. It's up to you to determine if they fit your Jeep or not as that's why you are buying them - to avoid an expensive mistake buying the wrong new wheels and tyres.

If you have 16" wheels or larger, you will need to obtain 15" Jeep wheel(s) to test fit them on your Jeep. This may or may not be successful if your brakes are too big for 15" wheels. However, you could still determine the wheel offset that you need.

This is a limited time opportunity to use my scrap tyres to test out your modification plans before you commit to buying bigger new tyres. If nobody wants them, the tyre fitter will have them for disposal when my replacements are fitted.

The tyres will be in the Norfolk Broads National park if you need another excuse to come here to collect them. A weekend fishing, canoeing or site seeing perhaps?

• Platinum Member

I built my 2001 XJ to take 37" tyres, but chose 35" last time to match the TJ that I now no longer have. I opted to stay on 35x12.50R15 BFG KM3 so that I could share wheels and tyres with my '93 when I upgrade it's axles later in the year.

Edited by V
  • Like 2