Hello from Poland

Pjrawlings

• Platinum Member

Hi All, just bought my first jeep to enjoy the country and weather over here in Poland. I'm an English man abroad but originally from Yorkshire. So far I'm impressed with how a 15 year old Commander drives and how the car has held up without things stopping working 

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

Don't come across a Commander for years, then two turn up at once 🤣

How long have you been in Poland.  From the little I have read it seems there is a fairly active 4x4 scene over there, how do you find it?

• Platinum Member

Welcome to the club. Nice choice of Jeeps and we have very recently have two other Commander owners sign up, which is great as they are fairly rare.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
22 hours ago, UKTJ said:

Don't come across a Commander for years, then two turn up at once 🤣

How long have you been in Poland.  From the little I have read it seems there is a fairly active 4x4 scene over there, how do you find it?

Hi UKTJ, I've been out here for close to 20 years. I came out to build a factory and never went back. The scene here is active, Streets are full of modified jeeps, land cruisers, disco, patrols etc. No road tax so people can afford a second car for off roading. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
22 hours ago, JimC said:

Welcome to the club. Nice choice of Jeeps and we have very recently have two other Commander owners sign up, which is great as they are fairly rare.

I have to admit, I hadn't seen many Commanders  before buying the one I settled on. I really wanted 7 seats and Discos are overpriced out here. Commander is a better vehicle by far. Happy to learn that there some other Commander owners on here. I Look forward to engaging with wider jeep community. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

HI Piotr and welcome to the club.

Just where have all these Commanders been hiding, LOL

Any photos of your Commander? 

• Platinum Member

Welcome aboard you Commander owners. 👍

My experience is any of the Jeeps I've had would leave 'Landies' far behind!

Just a thought  How about a jaunt to Poland.  How far is it?

Edited by digger
addition