Jump to content

Christmas is coming , what on your list for Santa .....


Chrisby

Recommended Posts

So assuming like me you are not on the naughty list this year.....ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

What is on your "please Santa" list this year ......

ย 

I'll start,ย 

2000 WH Solar Generator power supply and Solar panels , However I fear Santa might not play ball and I'll end up giving it to myselfย ๐Ÿคฃ

Great alternative to a traditional 12v system and useful out of the Jeep/ Camp set up.

ย 

ย 

s-l1600.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member

Iโ€™m keeping my fingers crossed that Santa can solve my delivery issues, and manage to get my rear diff guard ordered back in April actually delivered ๐Ÿ™ˆ

ย 

And if he feels like fitting it at the same time thatโ€™ll be a bonus ๐Ÿ˜†

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member

A wee V8 for my JKUR would be nice โ€ฆ or a big one โ€ฆ not fussy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

Oh and BFG to finally make some 37โ€ KO2 tyres for the UK โ€ฆ they have been listed since about Feb this year โ€ฆ but maybe ๐ŸŽ… has got them ready for me ๐Ÿคž

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member
2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Some snow...

Some snow, an empty parking lot, and the sound of 900+ Jeep Hellcat horsepower doing donuts.ย 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member

Camping gear as I have zero and it all looks so expensive ๐Ÿ˜ซย 

I did however order a CB radio and aerial which I'm hoping will be delivered today.ย 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member
On 01/12/2021 at 05:51, Raakhee said:

Camping gear as I have zero and it all looks so expensive ๐Ÿ˜ซย 

I did however order a CB radio and aerial which I'm hoping will be delivered today.ย 

Update to the Santa list ๐ŸŽ…

This week took delivery of:

- Gear America D-Ring shackles

- Overmont Utility Shovel with free multi tool card. There seems to be a growing collection of these multi tools ๐Ÿ˜†

- Midland 88 CB radio with the magnetic aerial.ย 

So that's me all shopped out

ย 

PS. The camping gear is still a work in progress. There is an Amazon wish list though ๐ŸŽ

ย 

FB_IMG_1638559477819.jpg

FB_IMG_1638559466721.jpg

FB_IMG_1638559491852.jpg

PhotoGrid_Plus_1638558845493-01.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member

Time, time to fit all the presents brought recently ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

- finish light bar and fit Daylighters. Top coat and fit left to do ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
- strengthen and fit lights to rear parcel shelf, LED dimmerable flexi lights

- Wash my Renegade ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

- Gear America Mega Shackles in Yellow

- CB radio Midland 88 and aerial (me and Raakhee got the same stuff)ย 

- mini shovel for digging me out of a hole

ย 

5F6D06A7-FE4F-4626-BCE8-0281CC0BF1B3.jpeg

F1C652E5-E66B-45D6-B04A-6ABC1C1B9A17.jpeg

63C4A712-7F45-477E-BF4A-A1D4CE2F6C12.jpeg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member
56 minutes ago, Caroline12 said:

Time, time to fit all the presents brought recently ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

- finish light bar and fit Daylighters. Top coat and fit left to do ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
- strengthen and fit lights to rear parcel shelf, LED dimmerable flexi lights

- Wash my Renegade ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

- Gear America Mega Shackles in Yellow

- CB radio Midland 88 and aerial (me and Raakhee got the same stuff)ย 

- mini shovel for digging me out of a hole

ย 

5F6D06A7-FE4F-4626-BCE8-0281CC0BF1B3.jpeg

F1C652E5-E66B-45D6-B04A-6ABC1C1B9A17.jpeg

63C4A712-7F45-477E-BF4A-A1D4CE2F6C12.jpeg

Oooo I have daylighters on the way over from the statesโ€ฆ. Hopefully delivered next week. Look the best on the yellow ๐Ÿ’ชย 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member
3 hours ago, JuicyLucie said:

Oooo I have daylighters on the way over from the statesโ€ฆ. Hopefully delivered next week. Look the best on the yellow ๐Ÿ’ชย 

Day lighters look fantastic, the cover colour ย is very very close to the Jeep yellow, got mine in the UK. Where are yours going ?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member

Mine are going up top on the roof basket to replace the lights that are on there โ˜บ๏ธ. Looks great on yours โ˜บ๏ธ

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Member
Just now, JuicyLucie said:

Mine are going up top on the roof basket to replace the lights that are on there โ˜บ๏ธ. Looks great on yours โ˜บ๏ธ

That would look great, Iโ€™ve got other things planned for the roof, plus I love lights in front by the number plate. Had a mk2 Ford Fiesta 25+ years ago with front fog and spot lights off the bumper, looked the look ๐Ÿ˜Š

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

guidelines