Aldermaston Saturday 16 October

Volant165

• VIP Member
5 hours ago, Tim_DS said:

New to the forum - and new to Jeep. This would be my first time offroading - what's the site like? Good for a beginner to learn the basics? Sounds great to be able to try with the support of fellow club members.ย 

It's a good site. Something for everyone. There normally is some 4x4 instruction but every Jeeper will help out if you ask. Prepare for mud though ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha 1

spookie the aardvark
8 hours ago, Tim_DS said:

New to the forum - and new to Jeep. This would be my first time offroading - what's the site like? Good for a beginner to learn the basics? Sounds great to be able to try with the support of fellow club members.ย 

Hi Tim and a very welcome to the club ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘ Never been to this site before but sounds like they have everything from beginers to expert. Raakhee is right that there will be other Jeepers there who will be more than willing to help and advise you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Everyone has to start somewhere so hope to see you at the event ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜Ž

spookie the aardvark
3 hours ago, Raakhee said:

It's a good site. Something for everyone. There normally is some 4x4 instruction but every Jeeper will help out if you ask. Prepare for mud though ๐Ÿ™‚

Does that mean the Renegade puppies cocking their legs all over the place .................. AGAIN ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
On 17/09/2021 at 02:52, spookie the aardvark said:

Any one taking a wrong turn and trying to off road through there will be having a very fun day ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

yeah we might not see you again!ย 

• Haha 2

spookie the aardvark
1 hour ago, stewart said:

yeah we might not see you again!ย 

Playing tag with AWE police ................................ not a good idea ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

On 17/09/2021 at 00:03, neal said:

The site is located in an area called Harbour Hill, which is off the road Pacies Hill and is on the boundary of AWE. We may see the MOD police on the day and is partly the reason why there is a requirement for no late entry to the site. Hope that helps ๐Ÿ™‚

ย Thanks Neal,ย ย  As i thought.

• Like 1

Wow, what a spot of luck, I join and find out that within the month there is an event not that far down the road from me.ย  Booked and paid for.

Apologies in advance as I am sure I will make a complete fool of myself and need a lot of assistance.

• Like 3

• VIP Member

As a newbie myself I can only say this community is great and very supportive! Only 45 mins away from me, so I was pleased as well! I shall see you there!

• Like 3

spookie the aardvark
16 minutes ago, UKTJ said:

Wow, what a spot of luck, I join and find out that within the month there is an event not that far down the road from me.ย  Booked and paid for.

Apologies in advance as I am sure I will make a complete fool of myself and need a lot of assistance.

Not a problem, everyone had to start somewhere and there will be plenty of Jeepers on hand to give you plenty of help and advice ๐Ÿ‘

See you at Aldermaston ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Like 1

ย 

2 hours ago, TR15BEN said:

2 hour drive for me to get there. Iโ€™m temptedย 

Think other are staying overnight due to distance, so donโ€™t let that put you off....

• Like 2

• VIP Member
3 hours ago, TR15BEN said:

You could be a nutter like me and drive the 2hrs in the morning like I did for the Whitecliffs event ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Haha 2

• VIP Member
12 minutes ago, Raakhee said:

You could be a nutter like me and drive the 2hrs in the morning like I did for the Whitecliffs event ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Worth every hour on the road right? ๐Ÿ˜€

• Haha 2

• VIP Member
1 hour ago, MGomes said:

Worth every hour on the road right? ๐Ÿ˜€

Let's say 10 mins into the drive I got bored, moved over to the right lane, and passed everyone ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 3

spookie the aardvark
12 hours ago, TR15BEN said:

Go on ........................... Do it .................................. You know you want too ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha 2