Marquneterre France off road Excursion September 21-23

Volant165

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

John Morgan (Slindon Safari) has offered us places on his Marquneterre France sand dune trip.

September 21-23rd

You will need to have both jabs in advance and total cost of trip is circa £330

Contact John on  07802582826 for further details. Everyone raves about this trip and he has been doing it for about 25 years.

We look to do a JOC trip next year.

Jim

• Like 4

• Platinum Member
10 hours ago, Volant165 said:

Hi All,

John Morgan (Slindon Safari) has offered us places on his Marquneterre France sand dune trip.

September 21-23rd

You will need to have both jabs in advance and total cost of trip is circa £330

Contact John on  07802582826 for further details. Everyone raves about this trip and he has been doing it for about 25 years.

We look to do a JOC trip next year.

Jim

Myself and Chris were talking to John about this at Slindon. Sounds liek a very good trip- one i would love to make at some point but i feel that its just a bit to close with other things going on at the moment for me.. next year hopefully!

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Its no good for me this year but if its September 2022 then I'm very interested!

I love France and while we are on the subject I've been waiting to go to 'Chambon Su Lac' in May. Thwarted by health issues and then Covid I haven't made it yet. However it appears to coming back in 2022 and I'm fingers crossed!   The actual date isn't out yet but its usually  early May.  Anyone else interested?

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Black_box_jeep
1 hour ago, digger said:

Its no good for me this year but if its September 2022 then I'm very interested!

I love France and while we are on the subject I've been waiting to go to 'Chambon Su Lac' in May. Thwarted by health issues and then Covid I haven't made it yet. However it appears to coming back in 2022 and I'm fingers crossed!   The actual date isn't out yet but its usually  early May.  Anyone else interested?

Yes, we are very interested if we can get across. 

• Platinum Member

Digger 

I'll.be there as normal. 

Christian will be as well. 

Registration normally goes live around Feb time and the event is usually around the may bank holiday weekend. Depends when their BH falls. 

It's a cracking weekend 

We normally head down a few days before, stop over night and then rock in around lunchtime, sign in and then chill 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Is there another event being 'squeezed in'' in September or was this trip to France it?

Any idea of possible date for Aldermarston in October?

Thanks

• Like 1