Whitecliffe Quarry 11 September

Volant165

• Platinum Member

**Tickets on sale now for all members**

Whitecliff Quarry Colford Gloucestshire - 11 September 2021

This event is again being Organised by our JOC Area Rep John. (thanks John!)

The site is used as a training facility , it's a small 40 acre site but does have some interesting technical bits on several elevations and amazing backdrops if you recall all of the photos from our last visit.

It's an ideal site for newbies to learn their vehicles & to learn different off road techniques.

SPACES ARE VERY LIMITED!! Tickets are £37. VIP members will get first access, then Gold followed by Silver. 

Whitecliff Quarry,

Whitecliff,

Coleford

GL16 8NB,

United Kingdom

How to find the site:

Approximately twenty miles from Bristol and six miles from Monmouth near the town of Coleford.

From the North M5/M50/A40 towards Monmouth and then Coleford. From the South M5 to junction 15/M48 over the Old Severn Bridge crossing. From London take the M4 to junction 21/M48 over the Old Severn Bridge crossing. Follow signs to the Forest Of Dean and Coleford.

In Coleford centre (the clock tower) follow the road marked to Newland for 0.6 miles. Turn right into Whitecliff Quarry. Customer car parking area is on the right on a gravelled area. Leave your car there & walk a few yards up the drive where you will find our schoolroom in the building on the left.

http://whitecliff4x4.co.uk/about/ is a link to the site. 

Members Going

1. Digger
  2. Raakhee
  3. 46stm
  4. Mark B
  5. JerryG
  6. Tom3Warren
  7. MartinJC
  8. otruk
  9. XMFjeep
  10. CandsEvo7
  11. PDB
  12. MGomes
  13. Rob L
  14. Caroline12
  15. Clint
  16. wayneclark68
  17. JuicyLucie
  18. Boxerfan
  19. Bela
  20. Firoz
  21. James.R
  22. TR15Ben
  23. John
  24. Mrs Volant165

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Tickets are now on sale, VIP access only for now. Only 25 Jeeps allowed. 

• Platinum Member

Hey , I’m being super stupid…where are the tickets? Only showing summer camp when I go to event 😁

• Platinum Member
59 minutes ago, JuicyLucie said:

Hey , I’m being super stupid…where are the tickets? Only showing summer camp when I go to event 😁

Go to JOC shop on the menu, select JOC shop again, select Club events. Should be there

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Just booked this too, I'm going to bring my Renegade 4xe. I'm as curious as anyone to find out what it can really do, let's find out, let's see if it's really as good as Jeep say 😉 

• Like 3

• Platinum Member

Are there any spaces left for this? I may have an issue with the summer camp. Could I swap my ticket at all?

• Platinum Member

Trying to book this event but no link showing on JOC shop page and it looks like I'm not the only one trying! If it's sold out can someone please let the rest of us know.

• Platinum Member
5 hours ago, MarkB said:

Trying to book this event but no link showing on JOC shop page and it looks like I'm not the only one trying! If it's sold out can someone please let the rest of us know.

Hi @MarkB

Try this link

https://community.jeepowners.club/store/product/126-whitcliff-quarry-september-11th-2021/

• Platinum Member
8 hours ago, MarkB said:

SEE POST ABOVE

Booking only open to VIP members at first given the limited capacity of the Whitecliff site.

Gold to follow later today.

Jim

• Platinum Member

The email sent in response to my booking and paying is headed 'Jeep Owners Club Whitcliff Quarry 2019' and the content is headed 'Whitecliff Quary Saturday 11th September 2020', and later in the email it states 'Here is your ticket for the Jeep Owners Club event at Whitecliff Quarry on Saturday 6th April 2019'.

Confused.com!

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, jerryg said:

The email sent in response to my booking and paying is headed 'Jeep Owners Club Whitcliff Quarry 2019' and the content is headed 'Whitecliff Quary Saturday 11th September 2020', and later in the email it states 'Here is your ticket for the Jeep Owners Club event at Whitecliff Quarry on Saturday 6th April 2019'.

Confused.com!

Same but the payment receipt, the one with your order number on it,  has the correct date of 11 September 2021

Edited by Raakhee

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, Tom3Warren said:

Hi I would like to buy a ticket as I am a gold members but it won’t let me 

Hi Tom
Just sent you a PM so could you try the link in the message I sent you and let me know how you get on.

• Platinum Member

I’ve just bought a ticket. Still not 100% if I can make it but my FOMO got the better of me. If I can’t make it I’ll let you know so somebody else can have the ticket as I know numbers are limited. 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Member

I know that I am a bit of a dinosaur but wtf does FOMO mean? Laugh Out Loud whatever this means.........
Damn, I need to find a 50p to put into the electric meter before I lose my 14.4k modem connection

Just joking Lucy

• Haha 3