2016 JKU Soft Top

Dino

Hi,

I have a soft top that came with my 2016 JKU last year, I've never used it as I have nowhere to store the hard top so needs a new home.

As I've not used it I have no idea if it has all the fixings, but the top and side pannels look ok to me. I would therefore say ideal for anyone looking for a summer project.

Kent based for collection, happy to consider any sensible offer.

Thanks

I guess the UK weather being what it is, not great demand for a soft top! I can undertsand that 🙂

Anyway, I have no space to store this so will just be dumping it as soon as I can get to the tip. If anyone want's to collect it free, then I'd obvioulsy rather see it have a good home!

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Dino, might I suggest it is worth hanging onto. I got one with my JK and was planning to punt it. However my hard top got trashed and the insurers couldn't source a new replacement. I therefore accepted a substantial cash settlement for the hardtop and used the soft top until I was able to replace with a second hand hard top at a cost which was a fraction of the cash settlement.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • VIP Member
On 05/08/2021 at 09:02, Dino said:

I guess the UK weather being what it is, not great demand for a soft top! I can undertsand that 🙂

Anyway, I have no space to store this so will just be dumping it as soon as I can get to the tip. If anyone want's to collect it free, then I'd obvioulsy rather see it have a good home!

Thanks

Not to be rude - but of your dumping it ill take it and offer some beer!

• Like 1