Jeep wave…..

fen01

• Platinum Member

Can anyone explain to me what Jeep Wave is.

Jeep UK have me some stuff on it. They’ve told me my new JL has been signed up to it and I get 3 years of maintenance, as well as access to roadside assistance and exclusive parts.

it reads the 3 years of maintenance is free. Is this right 

• Platinum Member
16 hours ago, fen01 said:

Can anyone explain to me what Jeep Wave is.

Jeep UK have me some stuff on it. They’ve told me my new JL has been signed up to it and I get 3 years of maintenance, as well as access to roadside assistance and exclusive parts.

it reads the 3 years of maintenance is free. Is this right 

This is from the Jeep website. You should be getting a letter from Jeep to confirm all of this shortly.

To mark the 80th anniversary of Jeep®, we’ve created a new premium loyalty program, designed to offer the best care and support to Jeep® owners.

Becoming a part of the Jeep® Wave enables you to take advantage of special events and promotions exclusively available from Jeep® and our partners.

EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS

Jeep® Wave gives you access to a variety of unmissable opportunities. When you join the program, you not only enter a world of unbeatable offers and discounts, but also become eligible to attend exclusive events hosted by Jeep®and our partners.

DIRECT ACCESS TO MOPAR® E-STORE

Get exclusive benefits by using the dedicated Mopar® e-Store, where you can find parts, accessories and a wide range of services for your vehicle.

*Standard warranty and roadside assistance valid for three years from the date of first registration of the vehicle. Free servicing covers the cost of parts, lubricants and labour as required by the manufacturer’s scheduled servicing until the expiry of the three years or when the vehicle has had its first three scheduled services, whichever occurs first. Three year free servicing is available in conjunction with retail sales only until further notice.

How can I access my Jeep® Wave account on the website?

Jeep® Wave members can access their account through this link https://owners.mopar.eu/jeep/jeep-uk/en/login. If it’s the first time, you’ll be asked to register and add the vehicle information (VIN number).

• Platinum Member

After a week or two from buying the car you get a letter come through with three free services on for your Jeep 👍 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
4 hours ago, 46stm said:

After a week or two from buying the car you get a letter come through with three free services on for your Jeep 👍 

i know.....

this is what I find hard to believe.

No one gives anything away for free these days

• Platinum Member

@fen01 it's not free. You are paying for it, included with the price of the new Jeep. I have the 5yr warranty,  3yr service and 5yr roadside on the Easy Care plan. 

Edited by Raakhee

• Platinum Member
1 minute ago, Raakhee said:

@fen01 it's not free. You are paying for it with included with the price of the new Jeep. I have the 5yr warranty,  3yr service and 5yr roadside on the Easy Care plan. 

Renegades are 37.5k new, I waited till end of the month when they drop the prices for a few days and paid just under 30k for a brand new one... It came with Jeep wave, whether its free or not I thought it was a good deal 🤝 😁 

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, 46stm said:

Renegades are 37.5k new, I waited till end of the month when they drop the prices for a few days and paid just under 30k for a brand new one... It came with Jeep wave, whether its free or not I thought it was a good deal 🤝😁 

I did pay £30K for mine in 2019. Price must have gone up since. But then again new Trailhawk is only available in 4xe so yeah, the price would be about that now. Add a few more £££ and you can get a decent pre-owned Wrangler

• Platinum Member
On 29/07/2021 at 18:01, Raakhee said:

I did pay £30K for mine in 2019. Price must have gone up since. But then again new Trailhawk is only available in 4xe so yeah, the price would be about that now. Add a few more £££ and you can get a decent pre-owned Wrangler

I've already got two Wranglers 😉 both a tad modified. And yes I did pay just under 30 for a new 4xe Renegade 😁 the deals are out there.