Thetford Forest 26th June

Volant165

• Platinum Member

Hi All.

We are looking for one or two group leaders for a JOC Thetford Forest Green Lanes Outing on Saturday the 19th of June.

Alex and Buzz Special Vehicles will be coordinating this event so please respond to this post if you could lead a group.

This will be a small JOC outing for only two groups of Jeeps (possibly three) 

Many thanks!

Jim 

• Platinum Member

Put me on the reserve list. I have been in Ipswich for the last COVID lockdown but both of my Jeeps are in Wales now with expired MoTs. If I am not in Wales that weekend, I will be happy to lead from a passenger seat if there is one available.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, V said:

Put me on the reserve list. I have been in Ipswich for the last COVID lockdown but both of my Jeeps are in Wales now with expired MoTs. If I am not in Wales that weekend, I will be happy to lead from a passenger seat if there is one available.

I have no issue with you being the passenger in my TJ if its on for the weekend? All depends if it lasts from the weekends before that though!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Hi Jim, I have already offered to help out on this if you need but didn’t know dates at the time. Only thing is I can’t do both Unity on the 12th and Thetford on the 19th, it’s one or the other. Happy to do Thetford if you need a lead or can help out V if he needs a wingman. Let me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Member
5 hours ago, doodle said:

I have no issue with you being the passenger in my TJ if its on for the weekend? All depends if it lasts from the weekends before that though!

Thanks for the offer. We will see how things go nearer the time. If it wasn't for lockdown I wouldn't have been caught out with both of mine out of action. If I am still in Ipswich on the 18th, I only need to know the night before.

• Like 1

• stewart changed the title to Thetford Forest 26th June
  • Jules locked this topic