Celebrate new freedoms by ragging the Trailhawks around a Quarry (any excuse to try out the new boot-based catering equipment!)

Trailhawk

• Platinum Member
Trailhawk

So after literally no requests for more Renengade Trailhawk action videos (but a nagging sense someone out there wanted one), I thought I'd create yet to celebrate coming out of covid hybernation.

This time myself and brother took a day off work and booked the 'quarry' at Avalanche Adventure (www.avalancheadventure.co.uk) for some self-indulgent fun!

The sturdy little trailhawk critters gambled up and down the the slopes like proverbial mountain goats and served up a delightful (if less than aetehtically pleasing) lunch of scallops followed by Salmon Encrote.

Hope you enjoy!

TH

• Like 5

• Platinum Member

More Renegade Trailhawk action videos! More trail cookery videos ! 😁 You’ll be giving Seano and Graham a run for their money 😋

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

Looks quite a fun site too. Love the cooking! Perhaps we could organise something? Not far either!  What do you think Tim/

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Volant165

Skills all around! Jeeping, filming, cooking. Well done. 

• Haha 1

• Platinum Member

fantastic video, very well presented, and looked like a lot of fun, great to see jeeps being used properly, they look like very capable jeeps.  

• Platinum Member
Trailhawk

Thanks Frosty et Al,

Other than lacking a bit of ground clearance for the ruts (for which the TH underbody guards compensated admirably!) the little SUVs were pretty amazing. In fact the biggest issue we had was rolling out pastry!!! Who doesn't get the pre-rolled stuff these days??? Madness 🙂

It's a great little site with some very sticky-silty-get-stuck-for-hours-winching-digging-cussing stuff for the big wheel brigade. Some very nice greenlanes in the area too.

TH

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, digger said:

Looks quite a fun site too. Love the cooking! Perhaps we could organise something? Not far either!  What do you think Tim/

Sounds like a good idea Digger, only an hour up the M1 for me.

• Platinum Member
Trailhawk

Ahah! PDB spotted the Omni-oven. Alas, pilot error saw me forgetting to put on the top cover hence some burn-age on the old en-croutes! But a top bit of kit and really does oven stuff on the gas top. Here's a better example of it in action (may have posted this previously so sorry for breaking etiquette) - making soda bread (OK, does look a bit like a dog poo) and a pork loin stuffed with stilton... you'll notice an upgrade to the cooking equipment since then (if not the quality of the cooking!)

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
JuicyLucie
On 02/05/2021 at 14:48, Trailhawk said:

So after literally no requests for more Renengade Trailhawk action videos (but a nagging sense someone out there wanted one), I thought I'd create yet to celebrate coming out of covid hybernation.

This time myself and brother took a day off work and booked the 'quarry' at Avalanche Adventure (www.avalancheadventure.co.uk) for some self-indulgent fun!

The sturdy little trailhawk critters gambled up and down the the slopes like proverbial mountain goats and served up a delightful (if less than aetehtically pleasing) lunch of scallops followed by Salmon Encrote.

Hope you enjoy!

TH

Hey guys looks like fun.  Would love you join you guys in my Trailhawk. Do you have instagram accounts? 

• Platinum Member

The "Anvil Twins" were long-overdue a good workout, I'm sure - great to see! Looks like enormous fun, and - as usual - a really well produced little video. Lunch doesn't look bad either...

Cheers - Tony.