Windscreen washer nozzle

Surfer

• Platinum Member

It seems that the nearside one on my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD has snapped and needs to be replaced.  I might as well do both while about the repair. Where is the best place to buy these nozzles as do want to be doing the same job again in 2 - 3 years time?  Thanks.

Windscreen washer nozzle.jpg

• Platinum Member
42 minutes ago, doodle said:

They look very similar however isn't Rockauto based in the states? Shipping is nearly £8 for goods value £5.50?

Edited by Surfer

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
2 hours ago, Surfer said:

It seems that the nearside one on my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD has snapped and needs to be replaced.  I might as well do both while about the repair. Where is the best place to buy these nozzles as do want to be doing the same job again in 2 - 3 years time?  Thanks.

Windscreen washer nozzle.jpg

Looking at the photos on RockAuto the nozzles seem to be very simular to mine on my 2002 and 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WG). Just wondered if it was maybe trying to find a breaker near you who has a Jeep the same year as yours or mybe trying a second hand WG one to see if it works. 🤔

• Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

image.thumb.png.0f677e21f12f745cc864ebdf143d5da7.pngObviously has an issue with the company dropped in the box- bizarre when we are all looking for parts - one family and all...20th century eh...