Proud to announce ..................

spookie the aardvark

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

The arrival of a bouncingย  maroon 2.7 CRD WG sister for Aardvark ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘ Soooooooooooo it's now official I am a two Jeep family ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฃ

Don't worry the 4.7 V8 Aardvark is staying with me as well ๐Ÿ‘

Saw her on "that auction site" and only in Chichester - so not that far to go.

ย 

She's got 155, 000 on the clock but drives really well, with the previous owner having taken good care of her.

The air con works - no more sweating on hot summer days ๐Ÿ˜Š

The electric heated seats work - no more cold bum on those frosty winter mornings ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅฐ

No issues with the blend doors (at the moment) - no more swearing when trying to get the tempurature right ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

No real problems and those that I could find are very minor

Rear window demister not working due to a previous owner to the last one plastering stickers over the inside of the rear screen and then damaging the element when he removed them - I can live with that not working at the moment.

The drivers side mirror doesn't fold in when you push the button but the rest works fine and it can be pushed in by hand if required - I can live with that not working at the moment.

ย 

This one is going to stay stock as I already have the Aardvark with all her toys to go out and play with, now it means when I go out I have to spend ages trying to decide which one to take - cant show any favoritisum to any of the kids:rsz_img16:

IMG_20210418_172225.jpg

IMG_20210418_172402.jpg

IMG_20210418_172316.jpg

IMG_20210418_172438.jpg

IMG_20210418_172329.jpg

IMG_20210418_172546.jpg