Jump to content

June 12 JOC and Unity Automotive mini Off Road Event SIGNUP


Volant165
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • VIP Member
acejeep

Jim do you have the address for the event please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
Volant165
3 minutes ago, acejeep said:

Jim do you have the address for the event please. 

Emails will be sent directly to you (not posted here) with joining instructions to the private property.  Watch your inbox this evening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Management
20 hours ago, Tony-U said:

Sorry it's so late - would love to attend the AM session if at all possible? Thanks - Tony (Renegade 4x4).

Hi Tony, not a problem and you are in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tony-U

Many thanks, Jim - looking forward to it and appreciate all the work behind the scenes that goes on with organising these events.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Management

To all those who have registered for this Saturday.

Please check your email account for full details for this event. If you have not received the email then please let me know on this thread.

 

We still have a few places available for this Jeep Owners Club and Unity Automotive mini off-road event. It should be a good day out and if you have not been off road before, it will be a good introduction.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

eastbournesmiths
2 hours ago, JimC said:

To all those who have registered for this Saturday.

Please check your email account for full details for this event. If you have not received the email then please let me know on this thread.

 

We still have a few places available for this Jeep Owners Club and Unity Automotive mini off-road event. It should be a good day out and if you have not been off road before, it will be a good introduction.

Dear Jim

Thanks for the detailed email and very clear directions. Looking forward to joining everyone on Saturday afternoon.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

geoff meadows

Hi jim  I dont have a email detailing  the location for  the unity event on saturday  

On 07/06/2021 at 19:27, JimC said:

To all those who have registered for this Saturday.

Please check your email account for full details for this event. If you have not received the email then please let me know on this thread.

 

We still have a few places available for this Jeep Owners Club and Unity Automotive mini off-road event. It should be a good day out and if you have not been off road before, it will be a good introduction.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Management
25 minutes ago, geoff meadows said:

Hi jim  I dont have a email detailing  the location for  the unity event on saturday  

Hi Geoff
Can you send me a blank email to Jim.coote@jeepowners.club so that I can send you the instructions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Member

I honestly cannot make my mind up whether to come.in a modified TJ or a stock JKU ? 

It would be nice to try the stock JKU out but will I regret not coming in the TJ? 

 

Or can I bring both😁😁? If I find a spare driver....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
Volant165
4 minutes ago, doodle said:

I honestly cannot make my mind up whether to come.in a modified TJ or a stock JKU ? 

It would be nice to try the stock JKU out but will I regret not coming in the TJ? 

 

Or can I bring both😁😁? If I find a spare driver....

Decisions decisions. Sunshine forecast. If it was rain I would say TJ. Good weather good fun in either. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don Roje

Hi, would like to join  pm session. Have 2018 Rubicon Recon which needs to stretch its legs - Jeep Unity know it having serviced it and just replaced the standard leaking passenger side door seal. 
 

So, please send details of venue,  cost etc food van?
 

Don Roje

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VIP Member
1 hour ago, Volant165 said:

Decisions decisions. Sunshine forecast. If it was rain I would say TJ. Good weather good fun in either. 

Cheers Jim- Im steering towards brining the JK and trying it out. Hoping "someone" will be kind and take me around the harder course!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
Volant165
5 hours ago, Don Roje said:

Hi, would like to join  pm session. Have 2018 Rubicon Recon which needs to stretch its legs - Jeep Unity know it having serviced it and just replaced the standard leaking passenger side door seal. 
 

So, please send details of venue,  cost etc food van?
 

Don Roje

 

Last minute.com space available free event.  Food truck in a lay-by near the property but not at the property. This is held at a private farm with some great tests and easier axel stretchers. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Management
10 hours ago, Don Roje said:

Hi, would like to join  pm session. Have 2018 Rubicon Recon which needs to stretch its legs - Jeep Unity know it having serviced it and just replaced the standard leaking passenger side door seal. 

Hi

Added you for the PM session and emailed over the details

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Management

If anyone has yet to receive the direction to the site then please either post on here or drop me an email at Jim.coote@jeepowners.club

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don Roje

Great, many thanks to both for swift action, see everybody there -you can always rely on Lastminute.com. Don Roje 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Management

Sign up now closed.

Could the those attending please post any photos, videos and comments on the event here -

And we hope you have a great day.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • JimC locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

guidelines