June 12 JOC and Unity Automotive mini Off Road Event SIGNUP

Volant165

• Platinum Member
eastbournesmiths
2 hours ago, JimC said:

To all those who have registered for this Saturday.

Please check your email account for full details for this event. If you have not received the email then please let me know on this thread.

We still have a few places available for this Jeep Owners Club and Unity Automotive mini off-road event. It should be a good day out and if you have not been off road before, it will be a good introduction.

Dear Jim

Thanks for the detailed email and very clear directions. Looking forward to joining everyone on Saturday afternoon.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
geoff meadows

Hi jim  I dont have a email detailing  the location for  the unity event on saturday  

On 07/06/2021 at 19:27, JimC said:

To all those who have registered for this Saturday.

Please check your email account for full details for this event. If you have not received the email then please let me know on this thread.

We still have a few places available for this Jeep Owners Club and Unity Automotive mini off-road event. It should be a good day out and if you have not been off road before, it will be a good introduction.

• Platinum Member
25 minutes ago, geoff meadows said:

Hi jim  I dont have a email detailing  the location for  the unity event on saturday  

Hi Geoff
Can you send me a blank email to Jim.coote@jeepowners.club so that I can send you the instructions.

• Platinum Member

I honestly cannot make my mind up whether to come.in a modified TJ or a stock JKU ? 

It would be nice to try the stock JKU out but will I regret not coming in the TJ? 

Or can I bring both😁😁? If I find a spare driver....

• Platinum Member
4 minutes ago, doodle said:

I honestly cannot make my mind up whether to come.in a modified TJ or a stock JKU ? 

It would be nice to try the stock JKU out but will I regret not coming in the TJ? 

Or can I bring both😁😁? If I find a spare driver....

Decisions decisions. Sunshine forecast. If it was rain I would say TJ. Good weather good fun in either. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Hi, would like to join  pm session. Have 2018 Rubicon Recon which needs to stretch its legs - Jeep Unity know it having serviced it and just replaced the standard leaking passenger side door seal. 

So, please send details of venue,  cost etc food van?

Don Roje

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, Volant165 said:

Decisions decisions. Sunshine forecast. If it was rain I would say TJ. Good weather good fun in either. 

Cheers Jim- Im steering towards brining the JK and trying it out. Hoping "someone" will be kind and take me around the harder course!

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
5 hours ago, Don Roje said:

Hi, would like to join  pm session. Have 2018 Rubicon Recon which needs to stretch its legs - Jeep Unity know it having serviced it and just replaced the standard leaking passenger side door seal. 

So, please send details of venue,  cost etc food van?

Don Roje

Last minute.com space available free event.  Food truck in a lay-by near the property but not at the property. This is held at a private farm with some great tests and easier axel stretchers. 

• Platinum Member
10 hours ago, Don Roje said:

Hi

Added you for the PM session and emailed over the details

• Platinum Member

If anyone has yet to receive the direction to the site then please either post on here or drop me an email at Jim.coote@jeepowners.club

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Great, many thanks to both for swift action, see everybody there -you can always rely on Lastminute.com. Don Roje 

• Like 2

• Platinum Member

Could the those attending please post any photos, videos and comments on the event here -

And we hope you have a great day.

• Like 3

• JimC locked this topic
  • Jules unfeatured this topic