Finally we started

Deniz

Hi guys, finally we had a chance to try our JL on a dirt road. Since we have do not have any knowledge about the lanes, I was wondering maybe some of you could recommend a few lanes that me and my buddy can try  1-2 hour away from Croydon area, after 29th of course. Any kind of advise or recommendation much appreciated 🤗

55C57FCD-2289-46B6-AD29-7A7A8E6C1C09.jpeg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Hi Deniz. Always nice to see a Jeep in some mud.

I suggest you join the Greenlane Association www.glass.org. 

By joining, you not only support keeping the rights of ways open, you also get access to the Trailwise map. This identifies most of the legal rights of way across the country. 

I'm sure there'll be a few not too far from you to try.

Have fun!

• Platinum Member
10 hours ago, Trailhawk said:

By joining, you not only support keeping the rights of ways open, you also get access to the Trailwise map. This identifies most of the legal rights of way across the country. 

Have fun!

The Jeep Owners Club is a member/supporter of GLASS. No better time to join and learn how to access maps and updates on those maps as to which lanes you can and cannot use. GLASS are very helpful too if you are just starting. There a load of beautiful lanes out there, and admin Jim is leading a JOC event to Thetford Forest the second half of June so keep an eye out for that.

11 hours ago, Trailhawk said:

Have fun!

It was the first thing I did when we purchased our Jeep. We are planning to attend all of those possible meetings 🙂