Mail order filters, etc.

Gerald F

My local garage (not a Jeep dealer) is having trouble sourcing new oil, fuel and air filters for the next service. Any good suggestions for getting these by mail order, please? I can't get off the island to get the servicing done elsewhere, at least not for the next month or two. It's a WK2 GC Overland, model year 2015, 8spd.

Thanks in advance!

Gerald F

• Platinum Member

Rock Auto. Should have most of what you are after. Use our club discount code. Can deliver in like 48 hours from the US.

Thanks, I'll look them up. G.

20 minutes ago, Volant165 said:

Rock Auto. Should have most of what you are after. Use our club discount code. Can deliver in like 48 hours from the US.

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up:- I looked at the RockAuto site, and found the layout a bit confusing. A site based in England had simple access, and a wide choice of brands, including some Mopar. I went with that, thinking they would be quicker, since I had an appointment for servicing booked this week. Less than happy when it turned out they were being despatched from Berlin, and would not arrive for ten days. Lesson learned!.

At least, there was no hassle with customs, VAT or the like, and the filters were all the correct type and size when they appeared today. Servicing next week.

G F

• Platinum Member
On 09/03/2021 at 15:10, Gerald F said:

My local garage (not a Jeep dealer) is having trouble sourcing new oil, fuel and air filters for the next service. Any good suggestions for getting these by mail order, please? I can't get off the island to get the servicing done elsewhere, at least not for the next month or two. It's a WK2 GC Overland, model year 2015, 8spd.

Thanks in advance!

Gerald F

Rock auto ??