How Many Grand Waggoneer's are in UK?

GrandWagoneer

• Platinum Member
GrandWagoneer

I have a 1989 Grand Wagoneer with 34,000 miles. Vehicle is in as new original condition.

How many others are in UK?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Member
GrandWagoneer

Always wanted one. Purchased it in Texas in 2010. Its a great drive and talking point wherever it goes. 

Its a final edition version.

image.png.53920ef8f547e983e4af8aa27b6707ac.png

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark
14 minutes ago, Jim said:

I have had a look through our members list and although I cannot give you any details due to data protection, we have six members including yourself who has stated on JOC membership registration that they own a Wagoneer / Grand Wagoneer and one SJ Cherokee owner - 

Grand Wagoneer/5.9l/1991

Grand Wagoneer 1989

Grand Wagoneer

Wagoneer

Grand Wagoneer/V8/1991

1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

1975 Cherokee, 360 Ci V8

Great to know there are still some of these beautiful Jeeps still running around 💞💞

• Platinum Member
GrandWagoneer

I met a guy at a steam rally, where I displayed, 2 years ago that worked for the Jeep importer in Dover in the 80's and who converted Grand Wagoneer's to RHD so I assumed there must be some still around although I have never seen another.

• Platinum Member
23 hours ago, Jim said:

I have had a look through our members list and although I cannot give you any details due to data protection, we have six members including yourself who has stated on JOC membership registration that they own a Wagoneer / Grand Wagoneer and one SJ Cherokee owner - 

Grand Wagoneer/5.9l/1991

Grand Wagoneer 1989

Grand Wagoneer

Wagoneer

Grand Wagoneer/V8/1991

1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

1975 Cherokee, 360 Ci V8

Hey Jim, sorry to hijack but can you do that for any models? If it’s not a ton of work would be really interesting to see a little tally going on a separate thread. Obviously not all memberships are current but would be fun to see how many of the different models there are in the club, especially the older ones.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

My first wife's family had the Grand Wagoneer pickup used mainly for towing the ski boat.  I know it was a V8 as it drank petrol at an incredible rate.  Garage down the road from them had the breakdown version of the Wagoneer.  I am talking back to the '70s.  In the fifties my grandfather's company vehicle was a Willys Jeep Station Wagon more commonly known as a Woodie although the body was all steel!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Platinum Member
Richard Bellamy

Wow - really great looking jeep - classic design.
Great to see one on the road.

• 8 months later...
Martin Stollery

There is part of the governments website where you can investigate this. I checked for the Comanche, it said there were four in the country with current MOT’s (now five).

By the way, I’m pretty sure that Jack Hargreaves from “Out of Town” and “How” used to own one in the “70’s”.

Martin Stollery

I was wrong, check out the site… “Carlogbook”, or go to a search engine and type,, how many “………” are left. It’ll come up that way.

good luck!

regards,…Martin.