Bored...Whats everyone doing/planning for at the weekend?

doodle

• Platinum Member

Thats it, cannot take the boredom at work any longer:-

What plans does anyone have for their Jeeps at the weekend?

I'm waiting on some grab handles to come from the US, 

Itching to lift it, with wheels etc... Got to find some wheels to go with a silver Billet jeep (JKU) though- Bronze? Anthracite?

Might play with the stereo...

Also gonna bust out the TJ and take for a spin- blow the cobwebs out...Might even try and attack getting the arches off to have fresh paint on! 

Might even change the headlights!

And not on the Jeep- Gotta clean the Pew Pews for some action next week.... Whoop Whoop

Over to you....

• Platinum Member

Well, I'm actually off out to do some lanes in the JK on Saturday. First time out since before lockdown, Wales way back in March. Will be two JKUs and an XJ ( Fen01 Me and Tim Riches) Starting out near Thetford and working our way back through Cambridgeshire seeing how far we get. Should join up with a route through Hertfordshire we did a couple of years ago if all goes to plan. Might post up some pics when we are done. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

@TimC Nice- did Thetford a couple of years ago- it was very dusty and i had half the top off. The next year it was everywhere.

Plus side - just had email confirmation that my CMM handles have been shipped, Done side my new Pew Pew bag didnt get delivered!.

• Platinum Member

Nice, yes its all a bit weird at the moment.

Picnic sounds an awesome idea

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, doodle said:

@TimC Nice- did Thetford a couple of years ago- it was very dusty and i had half the top off. The next year it was everywhere.

Plus side - just had email confirmation that my CMM handles have been shipped, Done side my new Pew Pew bag didnt get delivered!.

Was that the JOC laning day that Rolf and Jules led? 

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Does Life get any better than that ??????????????? and an awsome view 🥰🥰🥰

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

Those views are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stunning, your one lucky bar steward 🤢🤣🤣🤣

there is nothing like a kerb side rebuild 🤣🤣🤣

"persistent aircon issue"??????????????????? ....................... go old school ..................... open the windows and do 70 mph 🤣🤣🤣

• Platinum Member
spookie the aardvark

but its cheaper .......... at least in the summer 🥰🤣🤣🤣

• Platinum Member

@PDB thats my Netflix getup. It means I'm rolled up no my sofa throw and not moving for 3 to 8 hours... I actually watched the entire Season of Cursed back to back 😆

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
On 16/07/2020 at 15:36, TimC said:

Well, I'm actually off out to do some lanes in the JK on Saturday. First time out since before lockdown, Wales way back in March. Will be two JKUs and an XJ ( Fen01 Me and Tim Riches) Starting out near Thetford and working our way back through Cambridgeshire seeing how far we get. Should join up with a route through Hertfordshire we did a couple of years ago if all goes to plan. Might post up some pics when we are done. 

that never happened. 

• Platinum Member
56 minutes ago, fen01 said:

that never happened. 

😁 true.....but to be fair we've only pushed it back a week, unforeseen circumstances and all that.

• Platinum Member
49 minutes ago, TimC said:

😁 true.....but to be fair we've only pushed it back a week, unforeseen circumstances and all that.

its going to rain this weekend.  😪

Weather last weekend was wonderful....