Adrian flux

Tony

• Platinum Member

Just got a email quote from Adrian flux for £253.49 asking me to call them to get a even better price,so after 20 minutes waiting I hung up,and tried the we will call you back button,which they did call back straight away and said nobody’s in front of you, passed me over to the same department and then waited 15 minutes only to be given a price of just under £300,lost a sale I’m afraid.

• Platinum Member

When I renewed my insurance, Adrian Flux just couldn't do it, so went with A-Plan insurance.. and very glad I did!!

• 1 month later...
  • Platinum Member

I have just had the JKs renewal notice come through.

For the 1st time in however many years it is since I stopped using company cars the renewal price was CHEAPER than last years cover!

Every year I normally go through the rigmarole of ringing round or chatting for hours with existing provider to get some £s shaved off.

And AF are fully on line.

From getting the advising email that the renewal was ready to view on My Page to popping in the card number to renew it was about 10 mins.

Still covered with all the JK mods and off road as and when (come the shooting season 🙄).

No complaints with AF at all. Went with Aplan for a year some time ago, but came back to AF for peace of mind and fair deal IMHO.

• Platinum Member
33 minutes ago, Tony said:

Obviously not a consistent company, shouldn’t be a lottery to get a fair deal.

They also gave me a £20 cheque for allowing them to quote for my house & contents, promotion on their web site👍

You are right Tony, but credit where it is due eh. And its a first for me (Meldrew moi!)