Interesting times

neal

Interesting times - so the last month or so  falls directly into the above comment.

I’ve gone from the regular job falling away to becoming back office support to our local authorities food hub and working almost exclusively from home. 

Having my youngest exams being cancelled and my eldest being a key worker at Costco.

A single trip out each day to get exercise and walk the dogs, with the odd shopping trip.

My sister has spent the last month on the front line as ICU and CCU matron at our local hospital, getting a positive result for Covid-19 last week, which is looking like a mild case, fingers crossed.

So on a positive note and to show support for my sister and the local NHS, a friend produced these for me, which I have added to the JK.

Stay home and stay safe everyone.

9C52E70A-E0EC-451B-BE2D-F29C0D5B5450.jpeg

AF689B17-7C1B-4210-B710-78C5515F33AB.jpeg

190E18D3-16F7-4CB9-870E-FDC580B5C291.jpeg

751B84A0-D618-4BA1-AB3C-1DAEFD55EF64.jpeg

61248F58-5281-4FCB-AD34-EA07B1295BB0.jpeg

DC31DE48-CD08-4DB4-84AF-3B858A3A6C98.jpeg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jim said:

Hope your sister is recovering ok and please pass on our thanks to her and all her collegues in our great NHS, Thank You All.

That rainbow looks great but was it a burger to install? The detail is very good.

Jim,

thanks for your comments, I will pass them on. It’s challenging only being able to communicate with her remotely and not pop over to see her, as I would have done at other times. It looks like she has a mild case and is on the mend, all be it very slowly.

As to the stickers, the detail is great, but that detail makes them challenging to apply. More so in that you need to take your time to remover the backing paper so as not to damage any of the details. Once that’s done and you have them in place, it’s fairly easy