Salisbury Plains Sunday May 18th 2014 write up

neal

• Platinum Member

wish i had come down to say hello and put some faces to the names, only live 10 mins from salstice park, had a few to drink on saturday night so didnt want to take the risk, but looks like you all had a great day out

phil

• Platinum Member

Hi All,

Great day out on the Plains yesterday, Thanks to all involved in arranging and managing a great trip  :great:

Good to meet with everyone and have a chat.

[glow=red,2,300]Mark[/glow] Glad to hear you got back and that its and easy and inexpensive fix  :great:

Looking forward to the next one.....

Chris and Charlie

Thanks Chris , Don't let me forget next time I see you , I o u and Charlie a ratchet strap and a pint  :icon_bounce: :icon_e_biggrin: , If you want help with that CB let me know maybe I can help , did not really have time on Sunday

• Platinum Member

Thanks to everyone for attending, and contributing to a great day out.

Looking forward to another "event full" (pun intended) Salisbury Plain in the future.

Jules

Thanks for leading the group Jules , was fun while it lasted  :icon_lol: :great:

Mark, no worries on the strap, Got a box of them in the workshop, glad it helped.

Now a Beer I don't think I can turn down  :rofl:

CB sorted thanks anyway, It had gone back to factory settings when I disconnected the battery to charge it up on Saturday night ahead of the trip, Back on "U" and all working now  :oops:

Cheers Chris

This stuff clings better than leonardo dicaprio to driftwood!!  The sun burn is coming on nicely too  :icon_redface:

:rofl:

Great video, Really close to the bank on the right when you hit the deep part ,  :great:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk