A Plan Insurance

TazMann

• Platinum Member

All,

Just wanted to say that I have insured through A-Plan this year and save quite a bit over my previous insurance with all the Mods declared, even got insurance for pay and play sites etc.

Certainly give them a call, they were fantastic to deal with 👍

• Thanks 2

• Platinum Member
51 minutes ago, TazMann said:

All,

Just wanted to say that I have insured through A-Plan this year and save quite a bit over my previous insurance with all the Mods declared, even got insurance for pay and play sites etc.

Great to hear! From engine mods to suspension mods etc they are great to deal with and the club is happy to have them as a supporter. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
Carlie@Aplan
On 07/03/2020 at 11:01, TazMann said:

All,

Thank you!!! Very happy to be supporting the club and glad you got to experience our highly recommended service first hand! 

Don't forget on top of the awesome staff in the office, I'm also here if you need me for any queries 😛 

Carlie

• Platinum Member
On 10/03/2020 at 10:26, Carlie@Aplan said:

Thank you!!! Very happy to be supporting the club and glad you got to experience our highly recommended service first hand! 

Don't forget on top of the awesome staff in the office, I'm also here if you need me for any queries 😛 

Carlie

Carlie,

Hi.

Hearing A-plan will insure modified jeeps and will also cover for off-roading as well, I may get in touch as my insurance is up for renewal on 27 March.  

Will I be able to wot with my local A-plan branch in Bletchley?  Or, is there a specific branch to contact for 4x4 insurance.

Am currently with Adrian Flux

• Platinum Member

Fen,

Call the Thatcham Branch on the phone number provided. It will be that branch that cover you on the JOC deal. That's who I went through. 👍

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Carlie@Aplan
16 hours ago, fen01 said:

Carlie,

Hi.

Hearing A-plan will insure modified jeeps and will also cover for off-roading as well, I may get in touch as my insurance is up for renewal on 27 March.  

Will I be able to wot with my local A-plan branch in Bletchley?  Or, is there a specific branch to contact for 4x4 insurance.

Am currently with Adrian Flux

As above its Thatcham you need, local branches do standard vehicles so won't be competitive on modified or have the 4x4 terms available to them. 

01635 874646 is the number you need. Open 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 12pm on Saturdays. We can quote up to 30 days before it's due so call when you're free 👍

Carlie 

• Platinum Member
On 12/03/2020 at 10:54, Carlie@Aplan said:

As above its Thatcham you need, local branches do standard vehicles so won't be competitive on modified or have the 4x4 terms available to them. 

01635 874646 is the number you need. Open 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 8.30am to 12pm on Saturdays. We can quote up to 30 days before it's due so call when you're free 👍

Carlie 

Carlie,

Sorted. 

Spoke to the guys in Tatcham..

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Member
Carlie@Aplan
On 15/03/2020 at 15:28, fen01 said:

Carlie,

Sorted. 

Spoke to the guys in Tatcham..

Fab! 🙂 Welcome to the A-Team!

• 2 months later...

Today I have spoken to Richard Goodman at Thatcham A plan for some general information.

The information and professionalism was outstanding. Well done Richard.

A worthy Club sponsor for our members, thank you.

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

i can second that, they insure 4 of our 5 cars, and will also do the 5th when it is due, the service and prices are great. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Thanks for the tip guys, the insurance on my JK is due in few weeks time, so will give them a call today and see what they can do

Edited by Arno
  • Like 1

• Platinum Member
Carlie@Aplan
2 hours ago, Arno said:

Thanks for the tip guys, the insurance on my JK is due in few weeks time, so will give them a call today and see what they can do

Fab! just make sure you use this number so you come through to A-Plan Thatcham (4x4) ---> 01635 874646

Carlie

• Platinum Member
Carlie@Aplan
3 hours ago, Jim said:

Purchased my insurance from A-Plan over the weekend. Their price was even better that the comparison websites which did not include my mods.

Mods included in the price and greenlane and offroad sites cover included. Great service from Richard Goodman and thanks Carlie.

Thanks Jim! 

It was a pleasure 😁

Carlie

• Platinum Member

I've also gone with A-Plan. Price was £200 more than what previous insurer quoted but they did not offer 4x4 cover and event days. Great service. All done on the phone. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
Carlie@Aplan
16 hours ago, Raakhee said:

I've also gone with A-Plan. Price was £200 more than what previous insurer quoted but they did not offer 4x4 cover and event days. Great service. All done on the phone. 

We never claim to be the absolute cheapest because we don't use budget insurers or have budget cover 🙂 at least you know you're covered correctly and won't have to deal with a call centre if the worst was to happen. A lot of budget insurers (and well known standard insurers) use 2nd hand parts in a claim too - we aren't about that kind of service 😊

Welcome to the A-Team!

Carlie

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

Called up Beatrice and Jamie at A-Plan insurance, so nice to have a friendly person to speak to, that don't just want to get your money, but is more willing to help!

Got a brilliant deal, so all insured for the next year (and sure will be longer) with A-Plan

Thanks guys!

• Like 2

• Platinum Member
Carlie@Aplan
On 26/06/2020 at 13:59, Arno said:

Called up Beatrice and Jamie at A-Plan insurance, so nice to have a friendly person to speak to, that don't just want to get your money, but is more willing to help!

Got a brilliant deal, so all insured for the next year (and sure will be longer) with A-Plan

Thanks guys!

Thanks Arno! I've passed on the thanks to Bea and Jamie 🙂 

Carlie