Jeep dealers ; good or bad ?

David

• Platinum Member

I am curious on how others find their Jeep Dealer:

As example I hear good feedback on Horsham, I have dealt with them for years for parts and always been helpful ; car sales totally opposite I always try them however I doubt I will waste my time  calling again! Disappointing 

Is it just my bad luck every time with the sales side of this dealer?

Edited by David
Typo

• Platinum Member

I’ve dealt with the dealer in Derby since 1996 when I purchased my first  XJ . They closed and then the CooP and now  it’s Beechdale . Still use them and no problems with all aspects . May be looking at a JL soon . Daughters also had 2 Renegades from them. 

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, David said:

I am curious on how others find their Jeep Dealer:

As example I hear good feedback on Horsham, I have dealt with them for years for parts and always been helpful ; car sales totally opposite I always try them however I doubt I will waste my time  calling again! Disappointing 

Is it just my bad luck every time with the sales side of this dealer?

What part of the country are you in?

Horsham Jeep as an entire entity have never been a concern for me or our family. Always our “go to dealer”.....over 50 miles away, and would prefer to drive past others considerable nearer to deal with Horsham Jeep.

Always approachable, no matter which department I have dealt with.

Many JOC members have purchased Jeeps over numerous years from them.New or used. 

Quite surprised to hear of your experience.

• Platinum Member
eastbournesmiths

We have had excellent service from the sales team at Horsham Car Centre (as well as the service team) and have purchased my JK, 2x Renegades for my wife a Renegade and a Compass for my daughter and another Renegade for our business. Both Dean and Cesare have been great to deal with on each one. Give them another chance. 

• Platinum Member
8 hours ago, tedthefed said:

I’ve dealt with the dealer in Derby since 1996 when I purchased my first  XJ . They closed and then the CooP and now  it’s Beechdale . Still use them and no problems with all aspects . May be looking at a JL soon . Daughters also had 2 Renegades from them. 

Thanks for feedback 

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, eastbournesmiths said:

We have had excellent service from the sales team at Horsham Car Centre (as well as the service team) and have purchased my JK, 2x Renegades for my wife a Renegade and a Compass for my daughter and another Renegade for our business. Both Dean and Cesare have been great to deal with on each one. Give them another chance. 

That’s good to hear, thanks for the feedback 

• Platinum Member
3 hours ago, Jules said:

Horsham Jeep as an entire entity have never been a concern for me or our family. Always our “go to dealer”.....over 50 miles away, and would prefer to drive past others considerable nearer to deal with Horsham Jeep.

Always approachable, no matter which department I have dealt with.

Many JOC members have purchased Jeeps over numerous years from them.New or used. 

Quite surprised to hear of your experience.

I thought the same, very surprised which is why I thought I would ask 

• Platinum Member

I've bought 2 Renegades from Thames Motor Group in Slough. Had excellent service from the sales team. After service care is good as well. Been there a few times for software updates and they are always friendly. Let me play with all the Wranglers while I wait as well 🥰

• 2 weeks later...

We have had good service from the Jeep dealer in Christchurch; they were Westover Jeep, but have recently changed ownership, and we haven't had a chance to go back there since. We found it worth the overnight ferry followed by 600 mile trip to get there, though nearby relatives had something to do with that, too!