Moving to England

charlieandkim

• Platinum Member
charlieandkim

Hello all! My name is Charlie and my wife, Kim, and I are moving to England this spring from the United States. We are very excited to move and we are working to make our 2015 Jeep Wrangler UK compliant. We are adding wider fender flares to ensure proper tyre coverage. I have a question about the daytime running light standard. Will “halo’s” around the headlights meet the requirement? I look forward to hopefully riding some trails with the club! 

E9DB317D-7DDA-4024-BE72-C4464E482A62.jpeg

9C769B94-3F09-4D2E-9AE4-8BF7DB6ABD0C.jpeg

• Platinum Member

Charlie and Kim, 

welcome, where abouts will you be based? military/Government? Milton keynes area?

with regards to the Halo's i would have thought they would be fine as drls. Pretty sure the new renegades have them as standard over here anyway!.

Nice looking Jeep

• Platinum Member
charlieandkim

Thanks Doodle! We love the Jeep, even got a tent that connects to it so we can sleep in the back of the Jeep. Thanks for the input. 

Thanks Volant! We lived in Europe for 8 years and look forward to getting back to that side of the world. 

I’m retired Air Force...doing the Department of Defense Contractor gig now. I’m going to be at RAF Oakhanger. Still waiting on my Visa to finalize but I should be there around the 1st of April.