First time Jeep owners

Black_box_jeep

• Platinum Member
Black_box_jeep

Hi everyone, today we collected our new to us JK from Steve at GetJeeped, after a while hankering for a wrangler. We’ve met a few people through the jeep owners club via friends with Renegades and found everyone super friendly and helpful. 
Jeeps are a whole new thing to us but we’ve played with plenty of old cars over the years and done a few green lanes etc so looking forward to something a bit different. We’ve got a vision which I’m sure will evolve with time and budgets, but look forward to getting stuck in.

hopefully meet a few more of you at an event in 2020.

Ian & Sophie

5B9D546D-C67D-43BF-8D2E-FAFDCE30326C.jpeg

Edited by Black_box_jeep
Spelling
  • Like 1

Welcome to the club, keep a look out for the 2020 events program once we have it sorted, hopefully something on it will be near you and we can welcome you to an event too.

Neal

• Platinum Member
Black_box_jeep
2 hours ago, neal said:

Welcome to the club, keep a look out for the 2020 events program once we have it sorted, hopefully something on it will be near you and we can welcome you to an event too.

Neal

Hi Neal, thanks. Ian tagged along with slammedeluxe Alex to the last two slindon events and Aldermaston so hope to get along to those at least. Love your build, some good inspiration there. 👍🏻

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Black_box_jeep said:

Hi Neal, thanks. Ian tagged along with slammedeluxe Alex to the last two slindon events and Aldermaston so hope to get along to those at least. Love your build, some good inspiration there. 👍🏻

Thanks, happy to chat regarding my build, things that have gone well and things I might have done differently, when you get to that point

Welcome.

Look forward to meeting you both in 2020.

I am sure your vision to modify the JK will be one that is never ending. It normally is amongst us!

Jules

• Platinum Member
Black_box_jeep
3 hours ago, Jules said:

Welcome.

Look forward to meeting you both in 2020.

I am sure your vision to modify the JK will be one that is never ending. It normally is amongst us!

Jules

Thanks Jim and Jules,

We’ve ticked 5 things off the list and added about 25 to the other end of it! 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Need to play with all the gadgets and get used to it all but looking forward to it.

Popped to see Alex and he took some nice pics...

A2379D67-BAB5-4D74-9898-1AF8F4CA75C4.jpeg

F38CEA46-C0D9-49DB-A573-B3BC5B15823D.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • Platinum Member
Black_box_jeep

Been a while so thought we’d add some more recent photos of the Jeep in its current guise. 
enjoyed the build and getting out to JOC events, and checking out green lanes and UCRs when we can. 
Big shout out to Alex at Buzz for advice and parts supply (of half the AEV catalogue 🙂
Thanks to all involved in JOC for the hard work with events organising through recent times and to all the friendly folks we’ve met over the last couple of years.

image.thumb.jpeg.1fd6143ed487236a313724a02901e281.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a8d351d724b7502b22b840c7c4fd00ce.jpeg

• Like 1