Cannock Chase Twilight run

Stu2985

• Area Representative

After the success of our daytime event I am guaging interest to see if anyone is interested in doing a twilight run around Cannock forest.  The date would be 4th January 2020 - 3:30- 7 ish.

Foresttrax are running a public day in the mornning and we would have a private day in the early evening.   It does give you the option to attend  both events. The morning one you would need to pre book yourselves and they sell out fast.

So thoughts as soon as possible please

Stu

Hedge

digger

JuicyLucie

doodle

Matt

PDB

Craig evans

Codi

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Member

I'd be interested, especially as I had to miss the last one due to another engagement.

• Platinum Member

I’d be interested in this now my renegade is lifted with more aggressive tyres. 

• Area Representative
21 hours ago, JuicyLucie said:

I’d be interested in this now my renegade is lifted with more aggressive tyres. 

Hi Lucie  Is it a 4x4 wheel drive one or 2 wheel drive renegade?

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, Stu2985 said:

Hi Lucie  Is it a 4x4 wheel drive one or 2 wheel drive renegade?

It’s a 4x4 Trailhawk. But it has a 4inch lift and Ko2s on it 

• Like 1

• Platinum Member

A 4 inch lift! 😳On a Renegade! Post up a picture of that....please 😮. What size are your BFGs?

1 hour ago, TimC said:

A 4 inch lift! 😳On a Renegade! Post up a picture of that....please 😮. What size are your BFGs?

From Aldermaston the other weekend

3E29875B-D507-4FA7-8F75-15F1BD464490.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Area Representative
20 hours ago, JuicyLucie said:

It’s a 4x4 Trailhawk. But it has a 4inch lift and Ko2s on it 

yup perfect

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Member

They are 245/65/17 😁

• Platinum Member

29.5x10.0x17 is a decent size ........particularly for a Renegade. I only run 29x9.50x15s on my YJ 👍

If you can put a 4” lift on a Renegade you should be able to do it on a Compass.......wonder if Mrs TimC would notice 😂😂

• Area Representative

any more interest in this event folks ?  Need a coupel more to show interest to make it happen 

• 2 weeks later...

Have added a members interested list in the first post to make it easier to gauge how many are interested for you Stu. 

Thanks for posting up this event and hope it takes place. Night runs are a complete contrast to the day run. Have done one at Salisbury Plains.....quite different and can be quite challenging in the dark.

Jules

• Area Representative

I am speaking to he chap who runs the event tomorrow so i will confrim our booking and post up how to proceed.  jules thanks for sorting the list out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Jules locked this topic