Cannock Chase Forest Pics etc

Volant165

• Area Representative

Thankyou to everyone who came and supported the JOC.  I hope you all enoyed the event.  Any feedback please let me know.  If you check this facebook page then todays pics will be uploaded at some point.  If you want a specific shot then contact Neal Shaw

Forestrax 4x4

• Platinum Member

Great day something different  as always the company was good thanks stu for organizing it can recomend  if we do another

• Area Representative

Thankyou Tim and Geoff. . I hope we can plenty more as well.  .  Thankyou for coming and supporting the Club 

Edited by Stu2985

Had a great day. Felt a little intimidated at first by all the mods on the other cars and the experience everyone else had. First time off road and with stock wheels and suspension made me very nervous. Although soon into the trek I realised that the car was more than capable of everything that was it was asked for and by the end of the day I was loving it and wanted to go on. 

Great bunch of people, got some really good advise on how to drive, my cars operation and got a chance to have a look around at the mods on the other cars. 

I didn't take many photos, too busy trying to concentrate and not crash but I did record it all on gopro. I'll edit it down to a short video and may take a few photos from the video. Not had chance yet but if I get anything good I'll post them. 

0A2C33EB-9327-4842-9503-B166ACE2D55D.jpeg

535B500A-A72C-45B5-A80C-33F6B54B5B17.jpeg

DAFAAF90-B578-4DFE-A3B1-7026C6E21614.jpeg

A7C131FC-240A-4676-8124-CB76274D51DE.jpeg

80EF2FC9-A3EB-4399-B3AF-510AF2B4BE45.jpeg

very nice event chaps. thank you

we should definately do the dusk run and then maybe think about something in Lade or Peak District?