Expedition Earth Event Motor Village Marylebone Jeep Dealer

Volant165

• Platinum Member

If you are interested in joining me at Motor Village Jeep Marylebone next Tuesday evening in London please respond asap to this thread!

Short notice and limited space as I have a maximum of 20 tickets to this event to meet Bridget and Topher from Expedition Earth along with their Jeep Gunther on Tuesday evening 17 September.

Expedition Earth started with a shared love of adventure which became a commitment to cover seven continents over three years, driving over 350,000 km in their Jeep Wrangler.  Travelling from North to South America, across Africa and up through Europe, they have uncovered many amazing landscapes and witnessed firsthand the impact that humans are having on the planet and as a result have begun to share their findings by working with a number of conservation charities. 

Together with Exhibition Earth, Jeep has collated a gallery of their most impressive images and videos which will be on display at the Motor Village retailer in central London until 22nd September

This evening event opens at 6:45pm, drinks reception until 7:30pm with Q&A,  8:00pm Gallery opens and doors close at 9:30pm and advance tickets are required. FOC for JOC members. 

A bit about them http://www.expeditionearth.live/About.html

Let me know!

Jim

• Volant165 pinned this topic
  • Volant165 featured this topic
  • Platinum Member

Ok if any takers please let me know by 6pm tonight so that I can procure tix if needed...

• Jules locked this topic