JOC Jeep Jumble - Aldermaston - Sunday 06 October

Jules

Have you got some Jeep related items sitting in the garage, unloved in a box somewhere, in the garden shed perhaps?

New or used?

Need the space and could do with shifting something?

Large or Small?

Then we have the perfect opportunity for you to let them find a “new” home with another member!

*****At the Aldermaston off-road event we are having a JOC Jeep Jumble*****

Sort out all those Jeep items you have and bring them along on the day to sell or swop throughout the day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum Member

Well here I go.

Mopar new in box Chrome JKU tube side steps. Generic photo if interested I can get actual pics.

£400

Mopar JKU Chrome side steps.jpg

I’ve got a few bits I could bring if anyone was interested.

Rubicon rock rails off my JKUR, so 4dr, they were on for about 13k miles but never off road.

Pair of JW Speaker front LED fogs that we’re on my Red JK, so will work pre facelift ok, but might need an anti flicker harness for newer years.

I also have a set of JW Speaker rear JK light clusters, they were installed for testing as when they came out JW Speaker had issues with pre 2010 JK’s, which were resolved with different resistors.

Can bring any of them along if someone is interested, just let me know.

• Platinum Member

-JL Rubi wheels and KM2 tyres 1mm of wear on 4 5th brand new , wheels mint with tpms sensors

• Platinum Member

I have a set of good grand cherokee WK  wheels  nd  good tyres. See my ad posted  in 'Parts for sale'  I could bring them to Aldermarston if anyone wants them but sorry won't bring them otherwise as the YJ would be full up!

I also have some YJ bits including springs and shocks Ask for info on these and the rest.

I have some rear light chrome stone guards for a KJ Cherokee.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

• Platinum Member

Have a brand new set of 4.56 g2 gears for a tj with d30/44 with rebuild kit and carriers for sale £450

• Jules locked this topic
  • Jules unlocked and locked this topic