Stu2985

Hawkstone Park off road site 3 November

PDB

SY4 5YJ Ash 4x4....just re-read your original post Stu 👍

PDB

Just read your first post Stu. That postcode seems a typo. Ash 4x4 is SY4 5UY, which seems to be in the middle of the park so head to the main park entrance and take it from there I suppose?

Stu2985

if you want to meet up there is a convoy meeting at Shawbirch petrol station Telford at 9am  leaving at 9:30 I suspect you will go past it anyway on your way to Hawkstone.

Petrol station and travel lodge on Shawbirch Rd, Admaston, Telford TF5 0AD if you fancy it

PDB

Thanks Stu. We stayed in Wem about 4 miles away so see you there. What CB channel?

Stu2985

Hawkstone park has a couple of entrances.  There is the main house with golf course and there is the follies.  Its the follies you want.  You drive through stone gates drive straight down through the car park to the very bottom.   If you go down to Hodent then throught the high street the road bends around to the right.  You go straight over then a few hundred meters is a sign post for Hawkstone park on the right

i put the  emain house post code up ooppps

SY4 5JY should be the follies    Channel 27 and my mobile is 07908 042321

Edited by Stu2985

PDB

Great weather and venue and a good day out thanks Stu. Very slippery and a good test for the modifications. Good mix of vehicles too. 👍

Pity one of the ground staff  expressed their displeasure at 'destructive 4x4s.

Stu2985

itwas good to meet you and your good lady. You have a  lovely jeep and well thought out mods.  I hope you had a good time.

PDB

Yes a great time thanks. I'll list the mods in my build thread.

TimC

No pics guys?? 😳

PDB

Nothing much Tim. One of Geoffs winning post he keeps in the boot with a hammer; Paul winching to the only punch I saw and my pooch on rear gunner duty.

Had a great day Stu. Glad you liked the Black Pearl. Im recovering from another eye op so writing up my build thread you may have noticed.

IMG-20191104-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20191104-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20191103-WA0006.jpeg