Cannock Chase Forest - ***EVENT FULL***

Volant165

• Platinum Member

Can you please put me down for this, gotta take advantage of anything local 😁

• Area Representative

Bit of a news flash.  There will be a professional photographer on hand as well to take pictures of your jeeps out and about on the trails.  His shots are fantastic  and best of all free. 

another reason to sign up 

• Area Representative

Last spot folks.  Dont miss this trip out its a lot of fun.  If we can get a good showing and fill the final space then we can look at maybe getting them to run one of their winter evening trips for us.

I iwll be on the trip as well and I will be there at the meeting up point to meet and greet everyone.  Hope to see everyone there saturday morning.

• Area Representative

OK folks so a few important details for next saturday,  The  Meeting point is Rifle range corner, Cannock Chase.  The nearest postcode is WS15 2UA.  The postocode will take you very close, but not exactly to the meeting area. The meeting area is just off Penkirdge bank road.  I have attached a map and screenshot of the area.  There will  be a red  Wrangler TJ and hopefully a Jeep ownerc club flag flying.  Any problems I can be contacted on 07908 042321.  Please note that the event is fully subscribed now, so unless you are alreaydy booked in please do not turn up on the day hoping to join as sadly the event can only cater for 10 vehicles. I am looking forward to seeing you all next week.

forestrax.jpg

forestraxmap.jpg

Edited by Stu2985

9 hours ago, Stu2985 said:

OK folks so a few important details for next saturday,  The  Meeting point is Rifle range corner, Cannock Chase.  The nearest postcode is WS15 2UA.  The postocode will take you very close, but not exactly to the meeting area. The meeting area is just off Penkirdge bank road.  I have attached a map and screenshot of the area.  There will  be a red  Wrangler TJ and hopefully a Jeep ownerc club flag flying.  Any problems I can be contacted on 07908 042321.  Please note that the event is fully subscribed now, so unless you are alreaydy booked in please do not turn up on the day hoping to join as sadly the event can only cater for 10 vehicles. I am looking forward to seeing you all next week.

forestrax.jpg

forestraxmap.jpg

What time?

• Area Representative

Sorry.  The trip starts at 9:30. So anytime from 9 onwards 

You will be fine. Which Jeep are you in ? That way we can show you which buttons to press to set the off road toys up. 

It may be a wet day which will add to the experience.  

Dont worry all will be fine 

Edited by Stu2985

• Volant165 locked this topic