Aldermaston Sunday 6 October

Volant165

Not many more weekends now.

Have you bought your ticket?

Sunday 6th October 2019

Tickets available in our online store to all club members.

VIP £25

Gold £30

Silver £35 

• Platinum Member
1 hour ago, TiffTaffToff said:

All booked and paid for...... 

FF6462E7-9F9D-48D9-85A8-A1532DEC5A6D.jpeg

Awesome, see you there!

• Platinum Member
2 hours ago, Stitch4x4 said:

Count me in

How do I pay?

Awesom! Go to the JOC shop listed above and click your way in. 

• Platinum Member

Not sure I've ever posted on this site but I made an account many months ago. I have a 2.2L Jeep Patriot, probably the only Patriot at any jeep off-road event (you all seem to have wranglers, cherokees and the odd renegade) but my Pat has done more or less what wranglers and defenders have done at off road events local to me. I've been through thick mud countless times and never been stuck. I just lack the ground clearance to do more, and have no low ratio 4WD mode either, so I'm limited probably like the renegades but I like to put it through its paces! 

Anyway, how do I go about attending this event as it's not far? Are there still tickets and how do I pay? Do I need a special membership? Thanks

• Platinum Member
6 hours ago, PatriotUK said:

Not sure I've ever posted on this site but I made an account many months ago. I have a 2.2L Jeep Patriot, probably the only Patriot at any jeep off-road event (you all seem to have wranglers, cherokees and the odd renegade) but my Pat has done more or less what wranglers and defenders have done at off road events local to me. I've been through thick mud countless times and never been stuck. I just lack the ground clearance to do more, and have no low ratio 4WD mode either, so I'm limited probably like the renegades but I like to put it through its paces! 

Anyway, how do I go about attending this event as it's not far? Are there still tickets and how do I pay? Do I need a special membership? Thanks

Go to the JOC shop, Jeep Owners Club Events section on this site and select Aldermaston. You can purchase from there. Its £35 for silver memberships. Hope to see you on Sunday

• Like 1

• Platinum Member
On 01/10/2019 at 04:44, Raakhee said:

Go to the JOC shop, Jeep Owners Club Events section on this site and select Aldermaston. You can purchase from there. Its £35 for silver memberships. Hope to see you on Sunday

Bought a ticket, thanks! I've done some heavy off-roading with Burnham Off-Roaders club before, been about 3 times, so this JOC event is a new one for me, but looking forward to it! See you Sunday 

Edited by PatriotUK
  • Like 1

• Platinum Member

Guys, Great site- went with Jeep a few years ago on there 75th Anniversary year.. 

Not sure yet if i can make it on the sunday but if i can whats the latest i can pay online ? or can i pay on the day?

Paul

• Platinum Member
19 hours ago, doodle said:

Guys, Great site- went with Jeep a few years ago on there 75th Anniversary year.. 

Not sure yet if i can make it on the sunday but if i can whats the latest i can pay online ? or can i pay on the day?

Paul

Hi Paul,

Advance ticket sales end tomorrow night at 8pm. £40 on the gate otherwise.

Hope to see you there.

Jim

• Platinum Member
12 minutes ago, Volant165 said:

Hi Paul,

Advance ticket sales end tomorrow night at 8pm. £40 on the gate otherwise.

Hope to see you there.

Jim

Jim 

Thanks for that. I hope to make it as well 

Fingers crossed 

Wondering what to do for Sunday with the Jeep?

Then JOC have the answer

Come and join us at yet another Aldermaston event. Full of things to do. View what we have on offer in the very first post made and then click that payment button for the jocshop. All sorted.

Unsure if you cannot make it? Needing to pay on the day?  No problem. We have that payment option covered too. 

“Pay At the Gate” £40 irrespective of club membership status. All sorted.

• Platinum Member

Do we have to arrive at 9 or 10am? I can be there for then if needs be but being a night owl and taking Sunday the laziest day of the week into account haha where I for once get to do sweet bugger all, I'm not a morning person either and live an hour from Aldermaston! Bad enough getting up at 5:30am every day for work ha! 👎 

Edited by PatriotUK

2 minutes ago, PatriotUK said:

Do we have to arrive at 9 or 10am? I can be there for then if needs be but being a night owl and taking Sunday the laziest day of the week into account where I for once get to do sweet bugger all, I don't tend to like early mornings and live an hour from Aldermaston! Cheers 

Registration is from 9:30, with a driver briefing at 10:00, then we have the site till 16:00.

• Platinum Member
1 minute ago, neal said:

Registration is from 9:30, with a driver briefing at 10:00, then we have the site till 16:00.

Ok, so do we need to be there for the driver briefing, or would you advise it? I've been to other off-road events before where you just turn up when you want (which for me is usually after midday haha.) 

8 hours ago, PatriotUK said:

Ok, so do we need to be there for the driver briefing, or would you advise it? I've been to other off-road events before where you just turn up when you want (which for me is usually after midday haha.) 

If it’s your first club event, it will be great to see you at the driver briefing, you will get more  out of the day if you are able to attend.

The briefing will let you know about any site restrictions, safety contacts, driver training options, etc. The club’s events are run a little different to pay and play days and with a small events team registration helps manage the event for all.

• Platinum Member

Morning! I’ve got a friend coming along tomorrow in a car. Just wanted to check he’ll be able to get onto the site OK. From what I remember from last time it was easy enough but it has rained a lot!

Duncan

• Platinum Member
6 hours ago, neal said:

If it’s your first club event, it will be great to see you at the driver briefing, you will get more  out of the day if you are able to attend.

The briefing will let you know about any site restrictions, safety contacts, driver training options, etc. The club’s events are run a little different to pay and play days and with a small events team registration helps manage the event for all.

Ok cheers Neal, early morning it is then! Another question actually, will there be food or merchandise sold at this event? As if I'm there for half the day I'd probs bring some lunch 

3 hours ago, PatriotUK said:

Ok cheers Neal, early morning it is then! Another question actually, will there be food or merchandise sold at this event? As if I'm there for half the day I'd probs bring some lunch 

Don’t think there is any food on site at Aldermaston. Few local garages if I remember correctly though 

• Guest locked this topic