Added a new decal - horrific outcome

RusskyMan

So you may have seen my last post about my bonnet decal and the condition it arrived in. 

I tried really hard today to get a good outcome ...... looks good from afar but I think it  will need to be replaced ☹️C06F9B81-5C64-4191-82E8-7644FDE6D1EC.thumb.jpeg.cee4180e1ea2e53059ebb32aa3a4bf29.jpeg 

3F43C5CC-758D-45FA-A6B1-29CD41F3ABE1.jpeg

41D3AA23-1AAC-4683-9D53-E76FB62DB780.jpeg

• Platinum Member

Had a problem a few years ago with some , put a little water on , a hairdryer ( not to hot) and a gentle wipe with a damp cloth . Had to pin a couple of bubbles .

someone else may have a better system as it was a few years ago and they may be better quality materials now. 

• Thanks 1

I think I was up against it from the start- arrived all screwed up and not very good at all 

looking to see if I can find the decal from another source 

The bubbles are from application not the vinyl itself, I'd perhaps suggest finding a local sign company that does vans etc, give the an image of what you want and have them draw it up ,cut and apply for you. Shouldn't be too expensive and you get a custom decal perfectly fitted.

Yeah I get that - butbif you’d have seen the decal condition before I applied it - you’d be surprised I got it this good ! 

Thanks for the advice - I’m looking into that !