Can anyone recommend 4x4 driving tuition?

nilsonwhels

• Platinum Member
nilsonwhels

I'm contemplating upgrading from Renegade to Wrangler so I can do some proper off-roading, but as it's quite a financial commitment I'd like to get some off-road driving experience in a Wrangler first as I've only been off-road a few times and only in a Renegade and a Grand Cherokee. Ideally I'd love to do a 4x4 driving tuition day or weekend in a Wrangler but I'm struggling to find one in the UK. Plenty of Land Rover stuff but I'd ideally like to do it in a Wrangler so I get a feel for it. Can anyone make any recommendations for Jeep 4x4 tuition?

• Platinum Member

There's free tuition on most of our JOC events including 'Summer camp'!  Just get your wrangler and come along, you'll have no problem.

Ps Yjs need looking after before they are all gone and they are rising in value, just as a bonus!

• Platinum Member

I think you could learn a lot by coming to summer camp if your not already booked up.

As mentioned by others above, Summer Camp will offer you driver tuition and test drives in new Jeep vehicles. I expect the new JL will be there and you might be able to sit in with other members in their JK.

It should at least give you a taster before making any big decisions.

• Platinum Member

Sophie from SMH is your best bet. We use her for our events here at the club. 

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, Volant165 said:

Sophie from SMH is your best bet. We use her for our events here at the club. 

x2 for Sophie  I have found her very professional and knowledgeable when working with JOC members at our events.