Tried Plasti Dipping

RusskyMan

Hmmmm hasn’t started well I’ve sprayed too much on - then it got blown over the garden 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Try again I suppose .... anyone else done this? Any advice where to go from here other than start again !!

9742DA56-C0CB-4B32-AD0E-DDED293FB075.jpeg

Ok ... 

most spray paints need shaking to move the little ball bearing around inside to mix up the paint... 

you also need to warm the pain if you can ... in the sun is prob the easiest & the part to pain too ..

the trick is sweeping motion... keep the can 6” away from the part you want to paint and move the can from left to right .. start 6” before the part and sweep 6” past the part .. when you get near the part that’s when you press the Nozzel and spray the paint .. then you let go past the part but continue the sweep .. 

every time you sweep you spray ... 

Once you have covered the part ... let it dry then spray again up till your happy ..

hope this helps 

john 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, John said:

Ok ... 

most spray paints need shaking to move the little ball bearing around inside to mix up the paint... 

you also need to warm the pain if you can ... in the sun is prob the easiest & the part to pain too ..

the trick is sweeping motion... keep the can 6” away from the part you want to paint and move the can from left to right .. start 6” before the part and sweep 6” past the part .. when you get near the part that’s when you press the Nozzel and spray the paint .. then you let go past the part but continue the sweep .. 

every time you sweep you spray ... 

Once you have covered the part ... let it dry then spray again up till your happy ..

hope this helps 

john 

Great advice thank you so much. 

Its drying really well now so I will see how it ends up and make a decision as to cover again or start again once I see that. 

Its a first for me - always happy to try things out but also aware of people’s valuable experience who’ve been and done it before