posts being deleted

frosty

• Platinum Member

I looked into this. 

Clearly an event for another organisation was advertised without approaching the club (ME) 

Moderators were alerted to the post and deleted it according to the basic T's and C's for any club that wants to advertise to our members.  A member organised event (like the recent lakes district) is of the type and character for that section of the forum Member Organised Events.

Any questions call me. 07825652653

• Platinum Member

I know what you mean, but I deliberately did not mention the name of the club, and I checked that the date would not clash with any JOC events, I think it would have been better to have let me know at the time that you were deleting my post, you could have just sent me a message, or said that you were deleting my post, I think it is in the best interest of us all, that we get the most out of our very expensive toys, all the other clubs and forums have no problem with mentioning other clubs events, after all we are all in one great big club, you enter that when you buy a jeep. 

Just my opinion, not wanting to upset anyone. 

• Like 1